Chapter 102: Karna ignored Supriya's pleads!!

Story Unfolds :

At Kailash: At the same time:

The holi celebration was going on in full swing. A young girl was running behind her beloved Ganu uncle (Lord Ganesha) and Katu uncle (Kumar Kartikeya) merrily. To put colors on them. They were dodging her attacks while the Gana and Pret were busy in arranging the Basanatosav on Kailash. But the Adhipati of it was looking glum for no reason. He was feeling so sorry for a girl. Unjustly cursed by her own father.

The unjustifed curse was still ringing in his ears since it was given to the girl.

"Jyse ap apne Pitah ko bhul gayi aise hi apka Putra bhi apko bhul jayega.."

(As you have forgotten about your father, your own son will forget all of you...)

A sigh escaped his mouth. He was not in favor of cursing a lady. He had a soft heart. He respected women more than anyone else. That was the reason why all women of the earth wanted to have a husband like him. On the holy occasion of Maha Shivratri.

All of a sudden he heard the voice of his dearest wife in his eardrum "Kya huwa, Swami?!! (What happened, my dear husband?!!)"

          Lord Shiva (Mahadev)

He lifted his eyes towards the face of his happy looking wife. Mata Parvati. She was beaming in joy by seeing her granddaughter Padmaja running just behind her sons Ganesha and Kartik.
She came here at the mountain top, the plan of his meditation, to invite him for the celebration of Basantosav when she saw him sighing hard. In his own mind. She became worried and asked the question to him.

He stretched his both hands to hold her hands. She blushed hard yet took his hands in her own. Only he had the effect on her.

"Aiye, Ham apko ek hriday bidarak kahani sunate hain. Sutanuka aur Damodhav ki. (come. Let me tell you a story. Of Sutanuka and Damodhav.)" He told her calmly.

Padmaja came hopping to them and asked softly "Dadu, hame bhi sunao na!! (Granddad, kindly tell me too.)" The young girl loved to hear stories. She knew that her grandfather was a good story teller.

Mata Parvati smiled by seeing her this eagerness. She did not know that she was going to hear the love story of her own father. At his previous birth.