Chapter 97: Supriya met with 7 sons!!

Story Unfolds:

At the same secluded small Hut at the capital Hastinapur: inside the kitchen: 3 hours later:

One beautiful lady was rubbing her chin thoughtfully. She was aware of the poor condition of her baby sister but she never been informed by any person that her Su was living in this kind of extreme poverty. There was not a single grain of food in the house. All the pots were empty. The wood made container of food gain had no sign of food inside it. How could she live like that?!! She failed to realize it. A bit.

         Devi Vrushali Padmavati

She sat down on the stool at the small kitchen floor and peeped inside the food pots. All were completely empty as suspected by her. She made a face. Of disappointment. This girl!!! Never ever been vocal of her needs!!! Even to her!!! Her beloved jiji Padma!!!

A deep sigh escaped her mouth. How much she truly rooting for her baby sister Supriya (to be successful in her mission)!!!! But she did not feel good to ask for it. In the presence of Uruvi!!  Uru already cried her heart out to her for being failure in her mission!! To unite the Kaurava and Pandava!!! She had to ask about the success of the mission of Supriya in secret. At the end of midnight. So that Uruvi could not feel bad!!! She was not a bit very inconsiderate elder sister to both of her baby sisters Supriya and Uruvi!!! Padma always preferred their pleaure and happiness over herself!!!! That was why she considered all of their children as her own!!!

All of a sudden Supriya came inside the kitchen. She was scared that her Jiji would look into the empty pots and would understand all about her poor condition. Uruvi came behind her while blabbering nonstop. About her sons. This mother loved her sons very much.

           Devi Sutanuka Supriya

When Supriya entered and saw her jiji siting still by keeping her palms on her chin she understood that Padma had seen everything. She gasped in shock. She did not know what to say and how to console her sister.

"Jiji!!!" She whispered softly. In timid tone of voice. She was very anxious.

Uruvi at that time was describing the bravery of Sushen when she noticed the calmness of Padma and wordiness of Supriya. She narrowed her eyes in shock. What was going on here?!!! She was so engrossed in her motherly love to her sons that she forgot that they were all famished and needed food. To eat. She looked at Padma who had looked at her too. Their eyes met. She asked her Jiji what happened. In complete silence. Padma shrugged her shoulders. In frustration. She came to the makhan making arena and saw that all the pots were empty. She had intelligent mind. So she understood that her Supriya Jiji had nothing to eat for days.