Chapter 13: Introducing Padmavati: Supriya's Goddess!!!

Ek Radha, Ek Mirah,
Dono ne shayam ko chaha...
Antar Kya dono ke chah Main bolo...
Ek Prem Diwani, ek Darsh diwani..

Radha ne madhuban Main dhundha, Mirah ne Man main paya...
.......
Radha niti din shringar kare, aur Mirah ban gayi jogan...
Ek Rani, ek Dasi....
Dono Hari Prem ki pyassi...
Antar kya dono ki Tripti main bolo..
Ek jeet na Mani, ek haar na Mani...
Ek Prem diwani, ek darsh diwani....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

At the royal Palace of Anga:

A pretty and petite woman was now sitting on her bed. She was frowning deep. She did not understand the inner meaning of what her husband Karna said today. She was herself a Dev Kanya or a demi-God. She had an intuion of everything in future. She had knew that perfectly that she could not be able to bind him up with her. Forever. As a King he had some duty. As a friend he had some too. Very very soon he had to remarry again. Twice. With two beautiful girls. And she was not a bit jealous. She knew it perfectly beforehand that she had to share her husband with other two wives. She was warned by Mata Saraswati at the time when she granted her the wish of becoming a "Karna Sangini". Then why he asked her that question??!!! And why she was sulking alone?!! She had nothing to be afraid of!!! Then?!! Why God why?!! She did not know!!! Now let us introduce her to you all. She was none but the first adored wife of Karna, Devi Padmavati who was entitled as "Vrushali" as the Ally or wife of "Vrisha" or Karna.

Devi Padmavati (1st Wife of Karna)

She reacalled that day when she was so heart broken after the untimely demise of her best friend Baishali and prayed for her own end. She saw her aradhya or deity Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati along with Mata Saraswati in her very own eyes. They blessed her and told her the story of her life. How she had took birth for being a Karna Sangini to almost everything. That day Mata Saraswati even uttered the name of her two other sisters too. But she forgot the names!!! What did she said!!! How could she forgot those two names?!! Just how could?!!!! Padma became angry of herself.

She looked at the direction of the sky and murmured softly -

"Kya naam The?!! Smaran kyun nahin ata mujhe?!! (What was the names?!! Why don't I remember those?!!)"

"Suruchi.. Uhu.. No.. Sushila.. No.. Sumitra... Shit... Urmila.. Dhyat (shit)... Urvashi... No..."

She practically was scratching her own hair and pulling her hairs. She wanted to remember those names!! At any cost!!!But she was not clear in mind. Her mind forgot the names of her baby sisters.