Chapter 52: Supriya bade goodbye to Sons!!

Story Unfolds :

At a small House at Outskirt of Capital Hastinapur:

A man was smilling by seeing the boys fighting to seat beside him. He never had expected that. But he was happy to see that. He looked at them happily. Happy occasions were very rare in his unfortunate life!!! He was the main male protagonist of our story Karna himself.

     Anga Raj Karna (Supriya's God)

"Main baithunga!!! (I will seat here!!)" A Boy screamed aloud. On his sibling who had already been seated at the left side of his father Karna.

Dip nodded his head dismissively. In force. That boy was not interested to leave the place!!!

 That boy was not interested to leave the place!!!

Dipatatva (4th Son of Supriya)

His twin brother Shatru narrowed his eyes to him. He also wanted to seat on there!! As the right side of his father was already preoccupied. By Chitra and Satya.

"Uth!! (Get up!!!)" He ordered his own twin brother Dip.

Dip nodded his head violently. He too wanted to be loved by his father till now whom he missed a lot!!! He cried in secret to meet with him!! Today at last God had given him that golden opportunity!!! He would not miss it for even for the worldly possessions!! He pulled out his tongue to mock his dear brother and nested his head on his father's chest. His fate was cruel to him!! All the boys of his age had been taunting him till now!! "Jaraj" (a child out of parent's wedlock), "Abaidh" or (illegitimate) etc. This boy under his happy mask concealed his pain and agony of lifetime!! He did not show his tears in front of his mother!! He was not a foolish boy!!! He knew that his soft hearted mother would suffer most!!! By hearing about those painful stories of how others taunt him, mock him or made fun of him!! Shatru was also not immune to it!! His twin had experienced that too. Even Chitra and Satya!!! And Bana (nickname of their younger sibling Banasen) too!!! But today he would not let the chance slip out of his fingers!! He would seat at his father's side and get his affection!! It was his birth right!! Was not it?!! You could see yourself how much the boys craved for their father!!! Till now in their small lives!!!