Chapter 21: Bhanumati's Condition to unite Karna-Supriya

Story Unfolds :

At Main gate of Anga:

A pretty lady was looking at the gate on anxious way. She had held a Thali or plate in her both palms. She was ready to welcome her baby sister. Her Su. She was none but first Karna Wife Devi Padmavati herself.

                 Devi Padmavati

Devi Padmavati

All of a sudden she heard the noise of the chariot. Her heart beat increased a bit. But her head spinned too. She did not eat anything. As she lost her desire to eat. But she had to hid her discomfort and put a brave face to all. After all she was a queen. She had to think of all.

The lavish chariot with Hastinapur flag stopped before her. She ran to it. To welcome her baby sister. Her Su. She was truly a selfless personality whom both Kaurava and Pandava loved as their own sister-in-law!!!

She went near the chariot and looked at the direction of her husband Karna who calmly looked at her. In reality his mind was racing fast. He knew after hearing everything how she would going to react!! He did not dare to tell her everything before leaving for Kalinga!!! He put a brave face in front of her today. Alas!! When did they try to deceive each other like this way!!!

 Alas!! When did they try to deceive each other like this way!!!

Anga Raj Karna

However a soft smile appeared on his face by just seeing her. Only she had that impact on him!!! Till now!!!

She hopped near him and like a girl asked him in excitement "Mere Su kahan hain?!! Mere Supriya!!! Ap use lene gaye the na!! (Where is my baby sister Su?!! My Supriya!!! You went to bring her to me. Right!!)"

He arched his left eyebrow slightly to her. In question. How could she know that?!! He did not told her!! Even if he himself did not know that too!!! He was in shock and tried to understand the inner meaning of her query.

All of a sudden a soft river like sweet voice rang on his eardrum.

"Main yahan hoon, Jiji. (I am here, my dear elder sister.)"