Chapter 5: Flashback: Birth of Supriya

Story Unfolds :

At Heaven:

A beautiful lady was sitting upright grumpily beside her dear husband. Lord Shiva. She was worried for the ongoing current situation. She was none other than Mata Parvati herself.

                       Mata Parvati

                       Mata Parvati

"Mahadev, Rambha ke bhul ke liye kyun uski ajanme kanya ko bhugta hoga!!! Yeah toh ghor anay hain!!! (for the mistake of Rambha her unborn girl has to suffer!! It is injustice to the girl!!!)" She asked her husband Lord Shiva in shock.

Her husband looked calmly at her face and signed small. "Yeah hi toh bidhi ka bidhan hain. Mata Pitah ki bhul ka paschatap toh santan ko hi bhugta hotah hain!!! (That is called fate. A child has to pay for the fault of it's parents.)"

                        Lord Shiva

                        Lord Shiva

"Patantu (but)" She opened her mouth to protest but he had nodded his own head dismissively. She understood the signal and stopped talking abruptly. She knew that he was going to tell her something.

To prove her right, he continued to tell "Devi Rambha chahe kitna bhi bhul karen, par is bhul se ek sundar phul khilne wali hain. Devi Supriya jo Karna ki Dasi banegi. Uski sabse priya parantu abahelit patni. Jis se Putra Karna ko prem bhi hogi aur woh uski Puja bhi hogi. (Devi Rambha might do something wrong, but from her sin a beautiful flower will bloom soon. A baby girl named Supriya. She will be the adored yet most neglected wife of Karna. Her devotion towards him will make him her worshipper too.)"

She looked at his direction with a soft smile on her beautiful face. She was now relieved. For Karna. And for his Supriya too.

"Chaliye, Mahadevi, dekhte hain kiya hota hain!! (Come on, dearest wife, let we both are what is going on in the earth!!!)" Her husband Lord Shiva told her.

She obliged and looked at the floor. She was now going to enjoy the show.