Chapter 84: Supriya entitled "Mahasati" by Vasusdev!!

Story Unfolds :

At the Royal Garden of Anga: 2 hours later:

A beautiful girl was sitting alone. She was thinking deep. About her own life and misfortune. She was an Apsara or Lower kind of Goddess's daughter and her father was the King of a state yet she was cursed till birth as Bish Kanya or "unfortunate baby girl who killed her mother at birth". She became shy and timid to fight against the rumour. It would not be easy if her elder sister Bhanu was not in her favor. She loved to pray tribute to her God's due to her loyal and devoted nature. When she was a young girl she was saved by a young teenager on whom she fell for. He was her crush. First childhood crush. She worshipped him as her own hero. Her saviour. Her Aradhya. Her deity. At her puberty she got to know that her Aradhya was already been married. She did not want to break his marriage. She was happy to remain virgin till her end. She had bestowed her love and devotion in his feet. She was happy for him!!! But her fate turned the game and before the blinking of her eyes she was married to him!!! She became his second wife!! it was not a bit his fault that he did not admitted her!!! No man who loved his wife tenderly could do that!! She was happy to steal a glimpse of him!! She was so happy to be near him!!! Yet her fate again played with her and united them in body and soul!!! That time was the happiest time of her own life!! That happy memories would be her saviour!!! Till her last breath!! She was now the mother of his ten sons!!! But no she was not his wife anymore!! She was happy as her little sister got hold of his heart!! Alas!! Supriya!!! You don't see the tears in his eyes!!! He was now missing you tremendously!!! You don't know that he loves all of you equally and tenderly!!! That man was really an enigma himself!!! Of the era of Mahabharata!!! Even Maharishi Ved Vyas thought him as a villain or anti-hero while he was just a commoner with big dreams!!!

 She was happy for him!!! But her fate turned the game and before the blinking of her eyes she was married to him!!! She became his second wife!!  it was not a bit his fault that he did not admitted her!!! No man who loved his wife tenderly could ...

Devi Supriya (2nd Karna Wife)

She looked at the direction of the sky and murmured softly "Main unki sukh ke rashte main nahin ayungi. Ye meri vachan hain. (I will not come in the road of his happiness. I will not become his obstacle. I promise.)"

Then she got up and roamed at the garden absentmindedly. Wiping her tears. She was thinking of a remedy. All of a sudden her right foot fell on the road petals. She sensed something very soft and tilted her head to it. The entire road was covered with those red colored rose petals. Who did that? She was bewildered!!! Whose plan could it be?!! To cover the road of a secluded Royal Garden!!!

 Who did that? She was bewildered!!! Whose plan could it be?!! To cover the road of a secluded Royal Garden!!!