Chapter 81: Supriya prepared Uruvi for Karna

Story Unfolds :

At a royal chamber of Anga Palace:

One girl was sitting grumpily in front of a huge mahagoby dressing table. A bowl full of haldi and kumkum was seen before her. Several maids were seen to put the "lep" or layer of them on her fair skin. She was now being prepared for a bath. From her face you could easily understand that she was not a bit interested to do so. She was sulking like a young child. Indeed she was a 17 yrs old girl and quite younger than her other sisters. She protested hard but none of her elder sisters listened to it. That was the only reason of her sulking. She was indeed very happy now. She at least realized that she was with her own family.

The girl's face was round. She had two beautiful big blue eyes that seemed to change colors with emotions. Now at this very moment they were looking as hazel. It meant she was happy. Her beautiful eyes were adorned with the longest eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Her cheeks were pink and cheekbones strong. Her black hair was wavy and curly to her back. Her lips were red and full. She loved to pout them every now and then. She was doing it even now. Her legs were strong and arms were long with artistic fingers. She was a master painter. Her hip was too small and waistline medium. In two words her figure was "picture perfect" and for this reason most girls of India were envious of her while most boys were eager to steal a glimpse of her. But she was dying to meet only one among them. Her husband!!! None else!!! Now let me introduce her to all of you. She was none but the beloved baby sister of both Padma and Supriya, Devi Uruvi herself.

     Devi Uruvi (3rd Karna Wife)

She made a face. Disappointed One. Her elder sisters forced her to seat on the stool. For this meaningless Rup and Shringar session and filed away. God knew where?!! God knew what was in their minds?!! She did not know those maids yet they all were respectful to her. They were gentle on scrubbing Her body and face. But she felt so angry on her sisters. Especially Supriya jiji. Where did she go now?!!

"Thik se lagao. Hamari Choti Rani ko aj dekhke Chandra Dev ko bhi laj ana chahiye. (Do it properly. Today our little queen should look so pretty that even the Moon could be ashamed of himself.)" One naughty maid was now telling this to others. She seemed as a head maid to her.

Uruvi looked at the direction of the maid. In cold eyes. She did not pay any attention to her death stares. She was instructed by Supriya to ignore the mood swings of Uruvi. She knew that Supriya would save her!!!

She lowered her head to Uruvi and introduced herself properly "Mera nam Angana hain, Rani Uruvi. Aj se ham apke khas Dasi hain. (My name is Angana, queen Uruvi. From today I am your chief maid.)"

Uruvi made a face and nodded her own pretty head in recognition. She was so enraged on her jiji Supriya at this moment. Why she hid this from her?!!! She would not talk to her from now onwards!!!

She nodded her pretty head slowly. She was so determined now. She had to punish her Jiji!!! Yet she loved her so greatly that it hurt to think of!!! She made a face again. She was confused right now!!!