Chapter 90: Draupadi's insult & Uruvi's disappearance shocked Supriya!!!

Political scenario of India at that time:

The political scenario of India and the Indian subcontinents were changing fast. The making of new state named Indrapratha was making Suyodhan very angry. He was not ready to give a small amount of land to his cousins. And when he visited it, the lavishness and grand artitecture of the palace had took his breath away. More than that the insult of him as a "Son of a blind father" was adding fuel in his rage. He was fuming in anger. He was plotting against Pandava and their beloved wife Krishna. He was dying to take avenge of his insult. In the mean process as usual he got the help of his ruthless and cunning uncle Shakuni and his 99 siblings. His best friend cum advisor karna had nothing to say about it. Whenever he had tried to resonate with Duryi, Mama Shakuni cleverly asked questions about his loyalty and he had to be quite. He had tried hard in vain. Mama Shakuni had taken the chance to avenge the brutal murder. Of his own clan. Foolish Duryodhan was his prey in it.

Two things were happening side by side. First one was the most infamous incident of Mahabharata. The Cheer Haran of Draupadi. The second one was not so known to all. Disaeppering of Uruvi. To save her sons and her husband Karna. She ran away to beg for the lives of her near and dear ones as she too understood that war was looming in the horizon. And that war was more devastating than the war of Anga and Pukeya. I am leaving this second side as it is not relevant here. It is discussed elaborately in my story on "Uruvi".
.................................

Draupadi Cheer Haran:

As planned by Mamashree Shakuni and Crown Prince Duryodhan, the Pandava brothers were called for a dice game

As planned by Mamashree Shakuni and Crown Prince Duryodhan, the Pandava brothers were called for a dice game. At Hasrinapur. They had already called Kaurava in their own capital beforehand. So they were at that time clueless of the crooked plan. They were invited by Mahatma Vidur whom they respected very much. So in the auspicious day they came to their own home at Hastinpaur. Along with Druapadi. Subhadra was at that time at her maternal abode.

On that day Yudhhisthir was lured to play the game. He was a good dice player himself. So he took the bet. He did not know that it was a plan to take his belongings. From him. On the day Karna was sent away. In some secret mission. By Mama Shakuni. He knew that Anga Raj would stop them. In the plan. He was never in the favor of it. At that time he was worried for his youngest wife Uruvi. She was grieving for Padmaja. So he gladly took that chance and went away. He did not a bit interested in the evil palnnaing of Mama Shakuni. But alas!!! His destiny was against him!!! So he came back at the nick of the moment when Krishna was stripped off!!!

Karna sensed a disaster and he came back. To stop Duryi. But at that time Yudhhi already lost himself and his 4 brothers. In the bet. Even he lost his wife. Draupadi too.

Draupadi was ordered to drag at the court. By Duryodhan. The guards did not obey his order. Only Dusashan, his loyal sibling, obeyed it. He dragged Druapadi to the open court by her long hair.