Chapter 37: Padma's Plan to unite Karna-Supriya!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Royal Palace of Anga: In one big bedroom chamber:

"Baith yahan. Chup chap. (Seat here. Quitely.)"

A girl of 21 in stern face ordered this to her baby sister. She wanted to put some makeup on her. She even had been arranged the room. For her baby sister. In secret. She did not told it to her sister before as she knew her baby sister would probably protest to that violently. She made a plan. For the complete makeover of her beloved baby sister. She was none but Padma or Devi Padmavati, first wife of Karna and dotted mother of Vrish.

           Devi Vrushali Padmavati

She nodded her pretty head in slow motion. In dissatisfaction. She was not a bit happy. With her handiwork. In her heart she knew her baby sister was much more beautiful that that. But what to do?!! This gullible girl had been in love to wear torn clothes with completely no ornaments. She loved to roam here and there in naked feet. She even did not allowed anyone to touch her long curly hair that looked untidy and disravelled nowadays. This girl!! Seriously!! Did not take a bit care of herself!!!

"Jiji, chodo na. (Elder sister, please let me go.)" Her baby sister urged to her in vain. She even tried to get up from her chair. She was Devi Supriya who felt uncomfortable.

     Devi Supriya (Before makeup)

"Uhhu (no)." Padma nodded her head violently and pushed her back to the seat by grabbing her sister's shoulders tightly.

Supriya made a face but obliged to her Jiji. She was in reality very loyal and obedient sister. To all of her elder sisters. Be it Bhanumati or Padmavati.

"Chup kar (Be quiet)." Padma told her in commanding tone.

"Chup kar." Medha mimicked her too perfectly.

Supriya looked at both of their faces. One after another. She had felt like a clown. She did not have a slightest idea what they were planning to do. With her.