Chapter 119: Supriya-Karna reconciliation at Heaven!!

Story Unfolds :

At a dimly lighted room: At Surya Lok at heaven:

One handsome man was sitting at his room. The room was dimly lighted. Only one Diya or lamp was burning. The room was lighted by It's light. He was looking at it intently and was thinking something absentmindedly.

The diya on the floor of his room had evoked so much memory in his mind

The diya on the floor of his room had evoked so much memory in his mind. The day when he first met with his Sutanuka she was running behind her duckling. She had stopped him to aim at it. She guarded the duck with her own body. He was amused by seeing her fierceness and love for animals. He was hungry yet he listened to her pleadings. She was so happy that very day!!!!

The second day when he met her was the day of Diwali. She was putting a Diya in her Hut. Her hand trembled a little hot oil fall on it instantly. She screamed so loud. She always was petrified of fire!!! In her both past lives!!! Yet she had to burnt down in both of those lives!!! For his sake!!!! Only in one sin!!! To love him!!!

 She always was petrified of fire!!! In her both past lives!!! Yet she had to burnt down in both of those lives!!! For his sake!!!! Only in one sin!!! To love him!!!

Imagine Sutanuka lighting lamps

His doe shaped hazel eyes blurred in tears. She suffered tremendously!!! Just because of him!!! Yet she followed him!!! In her every birth!!!! Like the loyalest and devoted wife of his!!!!

He was missing her badly. Till he had came back to heaven. He could retain his previous forms. As Biswa Bhanu. Or Damodhav. He preffered to be just himself!!!! Karna!!!! The same naive boy whose motto of life was to prove himself!!! To be the best Archer of the entire Aryavart!!!!

Even his father Surya Dev was in his favor. He too wanted Karna to be like in his old self. He loved his son very much. So he wanted him to be the Prince of Surya Lok. His brothers and sisters welcomed him wholeheartedly. They were ecastic in joy. To meet with him. He was pleased too. But still he felt somewhat incomplete. He knew that his both young wives Su-Uru or Supriya and Uruvi followed him to heaven. Supriya died at his feet and Uruvi committed suicide. One was burnt along himself while another had been following him blindly. Even after death. But let we focus on his Devi only. As Uruvi needed more time to discover him.