Chapter 39: Supriya's Supreme Sacrifice!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Main tumri Dasi...
Janam ki pyasi...
Tumi Ho mere Shringar Pritam...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds :

At Royal bedroom chamber of Anga:

"Ap mujhe mat chunyiye. (Kindly let me go. Don't touch me.)"

A girl of sixteen was pleading to her husband. In flustered face. Her back had collided with the door. She tried hard to not to be touched by him. A little bit. She was the main female protagonist of our story Devi Supriya herself.

  Devi Supriya (2nd Wife of Karna)

Her husband asked away too. He was still not sure of his feelings to her. He was consoling his heart that he was doing his duty as a husband. That was all. And it was according to his dear first wife Padma's plan who was still sitting on the closed door front. He was trying to satisfy both Supriya and Padmavati. Supriya wanted his love and tenderness. So be it like this!! His Padma wanted to share him with her baby sister. So let it be like this too!! By coming near to Supriya he was just fulfilling his duty!! He had no urge to be united with Supriya in his mind!! Alas!! Only if he knew Supriya and her devotion a little bit!! His Madhav had correctly stated that he failed to identify Supriya till now!!! To him, she was just an ordinary girl craving for his tenderness!! But to her, he was her God!! Whom she did not want to snatch away from his Goddess!!

He could force her. But it was not his nature too. He got up and backed his face to her. His mind was racing fast. Even this girl was refusing him too!! After Ashavari!!! After Draupadi!! His misfortune was with him at every step of his life!!

"Kyun?!! Kyan main achhut hoon!!! (Why?!! Am I untouchable?!!)" He had asked her. In cold tone.

                   Her Deity Karna

                   Her Deity Karna

She opened her eyes wide in shock. He took her wrong!! He was offended by her behavior!!! She nodded her head violently. In dismissal. She did not meant that!! She wanted to make him happy. His happiness lied in his family. She did not missed the twinkle of his doe shaped eyes whenever he looked as Padma!! He was deeply in love with her Jiji and she did not want to ruin her paradise!! He took her too wrong!! She loved him even before she could understand the meaning of the word "love". He was her universe yet he was someone's else life too. She could not snatch him away!! From her a little bit!!! He thought she was now refuting him!! But how could Supriya show him her own heart where only he resides instead of anyone else?!! Her eyes got blurred in tears.