Chapter 75: Karna-Supriya Final Separation!!

Story Unfolds :

At the river shore of Ganges:

"Mujhe wonse bartlap karna hoga. Phir se. Sambhabta antim bar. (I have to talk to her. Again. Perhaps for the last time.)"

One man stood tall while declaring it aloud. He wanted to confront her for a last time. His Devi!!! His wife!!! He had suffered enough for her sacrifice and devotion!!! He was never a man who cut his ties with anyone on the random emotional basis. He had to take the responsibility of his wife's this decision too.

He looked calmly at the girl looking worriedly at him. A small smile had appeared on his handsome face. He was smiling in himself!!! On his own fate!!

"Par Swami!! (But my husband!!)" The girl wanted to resonate with him in the fear that he was angry when he lifted his right hand to signal her to stop. She obliged yet bit her lips in indecision. She after their only fight had never fought with him. Nor had confronted his ideas. Like today. This day was an exception. She knew that something was going to happen now that even the could not be able to stop to occur. Her lotus eyes were glowing in tears instantly. Would she be able to save the marital bond of her baby sister or not she did not know that valuable answer.

      Devi Vrushali Padmavati

He came near her and touched her shoulders gently. Then he assured her "Agar hampe tanik bhi Biswas hain to jan lijiye ki Ham wahi karenge joh apki bhagini ki ichha hogi. (If you left a faith on me, then trust me, I will do according to the wish of your sister.)"

She looked at him in grateful eyes. He smiled at her. Lifeless smile. He knew the answer. He knew her decision. She had abandoned the baby as well as his father altogether. She was sure to sacrifice her marital bliss for her Uru!!! Her Uruvi!!! Just like Padma was determined to sacrifice hers for the sake of her Supriya!!!!

Then he faded away from the scene. With confident strides. He just had to be sure. That was all!!!

She fell down on the floor of the wet river shore. Clutching the baby in her arms. It seemed quite unaffected by whatever going on around him. It was seen still playing with it's limbs and suck it's own thumb of the right palm while giggling merrily. What an irony indeed!!! It was smiling while she was crying!!! The cruel destiny had been playing with their fate again!!!
..............................

At the small house near Hastinapur:

Five boys were playing happily at the kitchen garden. Three of them were seen to clap their hands happily. While the youngest two were running after them. They were playing hide and seek. By putting blindfold.

Bana was Chor or the person who had to run after others. Chitra put the cloth over his eyes so that he could not look at anybody. The boy made a disgusted face. He hated to run after others!!!