Chapter 53: Supriya refused to go with Karna!!

Story Unfolds :

At a small house: At the outskirt of Hastinapur:

From the Point of view of Karna:

He stood lifelessly before her. His own wife who had disowned him once. His Devi!!! He did not know his fault then. He did not understand his mistake at this moment too. That day she took his permission to go to her father. She went there. But did not come back to him again!! He waited patiently for her arrival. For the fortnight. He even thought to write a letter to his father-in-law King Chitrangad but did not do it bashfully. What would he think?!! A husband so impatient that he could not leave without his wife?!!! That also a second one!!! For the first wife One could seem impatient but for a second one none could be like this!!! People would laugh on him. He would become a laughing matter to all. His honor would be doomed!! So he had to suppress his urge to write down a letter to Supriya's father.

But after midnight when she did not came back he became impatient. He did not understand how significant the was in his life. He underestimated her importance in his life!! She was like heart beat to him!!! People forgot to count it but when it stopped then only they understood it's importance. She was like that to him!! She had to roam around him. She looked at him from far. She noticed every single thing about him. She took care of him. But from distance. His clothes. His foods. His shoes. His armors. His bow and arrows. His relationship with his family. Everything was taken care by her from distance. She gone!! His life became suddenly empty!! None was there to look at him from far. None was there to follow him like a shadow. None was there to keep his things in proper place. None was there to think of his whereabouts. Padma tried hard but she was a queen!!! A queen had many more responsibilities!!! Than just being a good wife!!! Supriya was just his wife!!! She was never a queen. Just a Karna Sangini. So it was easy to manage by her, not by her Jiji.

Till then he looked desperately for her everywhere. In her empty room. In her clay made idols. In her balcony. In her kitchen. In Vrish's room. But she was gone. So also her traces!! She left nothing behind herself!! He searched for her sign. He did not found any!! So he took the idols. In his temple. Since then he whenever got up at the dawn time he roamed around her room. He looked at the teak tree from where she peeped towards him and watched him to pay tribute to Sun God!! He had followed the same road every day where she hid herself to watch him and then sat down to touch his dust of feet. He had passed through the same balcony where he had once passed out and she ran to him. When he sat down on the throne his eyes searched desperately for her face. Among his masses. She loved to stand between his masses. As a simpleton. His doe shaped hazel eyes searched her big eyes. Full of pride and joy!! That girl!! Always so proud and happy for him!!! Just to steal a single glance of him!!

 Full of pride and joy!! That girl!! Always so proud and happy for him!!! Just to steal a single glance of him!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In those six years he tried hard to forget her. He could not. It seemed so impossible. She became his life line!! She was passing on his blood!!! She was like his heart beat!!! It could not be stopped!! For a single day he could not forget her. Her smile. Her eyes. Her divine smile. Her touching his feet. She was his devotee!!! And she had captivated his heart!! He became her slave or Daas!!! Every night he had the same dream. She was living him alone!! He got up immediately and had gasped in utter shock. Every single night. He loved Padmavati but he worshipped Supriya!!! Padma was his Sakhi!!! Supriya was his Devi!!! Both were important to him!!

Supriya: Unknown Ardhangini of Karna (Karna Series 3) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें