Chapter 40: Supriya decides to leave Karna!!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ek Radha, Ek Meera..
Dono ne Shyam ko chaha..
Antar Kya dono ke chah Main bolo...
Ek Prem Diwani, ek Darsh Diwani..

Meera ke prabhu Girdhar Nagar, Radha ke Manmohan..
Radha nityi Shrinagar kare aur Meera ban gayi Yogan..
Ek Rani, Ek Dasi..
Dono Hari Prem ki pyassi...
Antar kya dono ki tripti Main bolo...
Ek jeet na Mani, ek haar na mani..
Ek Prem diwani, ek Darsh diwani...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds :

At one room of Anga: 6 months later:

One girl was sitting happily. She was alone. But her heart was full of joy. Her life went upside down yet she had not a single reason to be morose. She had kept her promise. She was not as naive as thought. She knew how great sacrifice her Jiji or elder sister had to do to unite Her with her husband. No woman could do that. Yet her elder sister had performed it with ease. No woman could share her husband with another girl. Her Jiji did. No woman could guard them so that they would not be disturbed by others. Her Jiji did that too. She was happy as her elder sister was happy too. She was satisfied to make her Jiji happy. But long ago she had been decided her fate. She had to go away. She would not be an obstacle in her elder sister's road. Her elder sister was Queen of Anga. She would remain like that!!! Her dearest elder sister was Queen of his heart. She had to remain like that!!! She was a simple girl who could devote her own life to serve them. But in her own young heart she knew that perfectly that her elder sister would again drag her to his room!! She did not want to. She had seen adoration in his eyes!! She discovered peace in his arms!! And solace in his chest!! That was a sin!! A blunder mistake!!! She never in her worst nightmare could think of breaking her elder sister's house like this!! But nowadays she lost control on her nerves!! Whenever she had to see in his eyes she forgot herself!! She had no right to do that!! She was just an intruder!!! Merely a supplement of her Jiji to her household when she was ill!! Now she had to go!! From here!!! Now let me introduce her to you. She was the main heroine or the female protagonist of our story Devi Supriya herself.

Devi Sutanuka Supriya

By seeing the greatness of Padmavati she prepared herself. To sacrifice her own marital bliss for her. It sounded clishe I know but that girl was made of different material than us. She had declined to break up the lovely family of her Jiji. Her devotion to Karna, her husband, was putting shackles in her feet. That was the reason why she had to wait so long before ultimately try to go away. She had promised Radhama, her mother-in-law, and herself before to be separated from him as soon as possible. But she had to wait till he got back his health. He was too weak then to bear the pain. Now he could bear it. Alas!! She did not know that now he was in love with her!!! He could never agree to be detached from her!!!