Chapter 59: Karna-Supriya Last Union!!!

Story Unfolds :

At the lavish bedroom chamber of Queen of Anga:

Padma instructed her maids. To make her Supriya as a queen. For tonight. She wanted to unite Karna and his Devi tonight!!

"Jiji" Supriya requested Her elder sister in vain. She did not want to look like a newly married bride!!! She did not want to face him!!! Her feelings were not under control!!! She did not know what would happen if he stood before her and called for her!!! She did not want to break the marital bond of her Jiji!! In her own hands!!!

"Chup (Keep quite.)" Padma instructed her and looked after the maids. She was still very weak. Due to extreme blood loss at the time of her recent pregnancy. Doctors gave her complete bed rest. But she refused to do so!!

She tilted her head proudly towards her baby sister's direction and had introspected everything carefully. She had to look like a queen!!! She would prepare her baby sister in her own hands!!! For her night randevou!!!

 She had to look like a queen!!! She would prepare her baby sister in her own hands!!! For her night randevou!!!

Devi Vrushali Padmavati

"Aur lagao!! (Prepare her more!!)" She instructed her maids. They obliged.

Supriya had made a dissapointed face. Like a cute teenager who did not want to go to school!!! A bit!!!

The maids put on heavy jewelries and ornaments on her body. Heavy gold Temple jewelry. From head to toe. She had to put on a red bridal attire. They adored her limbs with the brownish mehendi. They put on heavy golden Crown adorned with big red stone in the middle. Along with big lily petals adorned Gazra. They put on golden anklets on her feet. She had to wear heavy necklaces on her neck. And big golden coral adorned earnings on her ears. They had adorned Her face with Chandan, Haldi and Kumkum. After bathing her in the aromatic water. In this way they had prepared her again.