Chapter 20: Supriya-Karna face off

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yeah Kahan a Gaye ham....
Yunhi sath chalte chalte.....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds :

At border of Kalinga: In front of Lord Vishnu Temple:

A sixteen years old girl fearlessly had lifted a sharp sword and put it on the neckpipe of a stranger man. She was wearing the simple makeup and attire like a Maid but her standing posture, regal style and fearless attitude all of them proved her as a Princess. Might be a simple one, but not coward One. She had courage to face off any man in the battlefield. She knew how to use arms on her foes or enemies even if she preferred to make clay idols and pray every single day and night to her deity. She was none but Devi Supriya herself. The main female protagonist of our story.

   Devi Supriya (2nd Wife of Karna)

She looked calm and composed in her attitude. She was unaware that she was facing off one of the most great archer of India and powerful fighter. Anga Raj Karna himself.

                  Anga Raj Karna

Anga Raj Karna

What an irony of fate indeed!!! She was praying to meet him day and night!!! Just a single glimpse of him was enough for her living?!! She had only one desire in her life 'to see him again'. She did not want to be united with him. She did not dream to even marry him. She even in her worst nightmare did not dared to challenge him. In a battle?!! But where did fate brought them?!! Where did they meet together?!! In a battlefield!!!

"Rajkumari ko chor do. (Leave the Princess.)" Supriya told it in cold tone. By putting some pressure on her foe's neckpipe. Alas!! She did not know that she had to repent hard later for this attack in him!!

The sharp blade of the curved sword came to touch the soft flesh of his own neck. It cut the area and blood started to pour down.

She signalled him to the wound. To consider his decision. He smiled a small. He did not care!! The lifelong pain and agony of his made his own nerves iron like!!! He had tremendous control over his nerves too. He knew how to cool himself!!!