Chapter 74: Karna hurt by Supriya's decision!!

Story Unfolds :

At the river bank of Ganges: At Dawn time:

One man was now seen enchanting a Mantra in his husky baritone voice. He was paying tribute to Sun God. It was his habit since childhood. He had loved to watch the rising of Sun when he was sad or happy. Today he was neither of them. It became a custom to him nowadays. He had been known to all as a benevolent man who loved to give away anything when he had finished his prayer. Most poor and needy people lined up at the bank of the river Ganges. To get his help. He loved to help them. Today was not an exception too.

Aum Jaba Kusuma Sankanshan
Kashyapyen Maha Dyutim....
Dhantrim Sarb Papghno
Pranatsmi Dibakaram....

He was seen lifting the water in his both palms and slowly released it on the river again. To pay tribute to Sun God. His father!!!

One woman was now looking intently at the silhouette of the man. She was looking eagerly. She was awaiting for drawing his attention to herself. She had to give a good news to him. She was dying to tell him since she got the desired news. Yet she controlled her urge as she knew that he did not like any disturbance. At his meditation or Puja. A slight tremble arouse in her lap. The duppatta had fell off. A tiny limb emerged out of it. Then a giggle sounded. A happy one. Of a baby. She was carrying a baby in her arms!!!!

She lifted her eyes to the man and in the next second to the baby. The baby was seen playing happily with it's tiny limbs. It put it's own left leg into it's own mouth and chuckled softly. She was amazed to see it's childish games. It was playing alone yet it seemed so happy!!! A soft sigh escaped her throat to recall her own early childhood. She was so alike to his baby!!! She loved to reside in her own make believe world where the jungle seemed as her own territory and tree trunks as throne of the queen. She had loved to pretend herself as a queen. Her dream came to be true. But with a high cost. Who knew that being a Queen needed so sacrifice from herself?!!! Who knew that she had to loose her parents, Her family, Her brother Banasen and his family, her once friend Asha, Her first adopted son Sudama, Her best female friend or sakhi Krishna and now her baby sister Supriya too in that kind of endeavour?!! Her innocence days now were long gone!!! She had been truly a queen now. Queen of Anga!!! Wife of Karna!!! Vrushali!!!

The baby tossed his Limbs to her. She looked at it in soft eyes and cuddled it in her arms. Like a mother!!! She had been missing her mother Ruchira and her soft touch on her forehead!!! She wanted to sleep peacefully in the lap of her mother too!! Yet she could not do that!! Her mother was long gone!!!she had died!!! She had donated her life on the pyre of her father!!!

 Like a mother!!! She had been missing her mother Ruchira and her soft touch on her forehead!!! She wanted to sleep peacefully in the lap of her mother too!! Yet she could not do that!! Her mother was long gone!!!she had died!!! She had donated he...

The baby made an unintelligible tone. Like "Gaaa.. Gaa.."

She broke up from her dreams and had looked at it. Who could tell that he was not even 4 hours old?!!! It had been trying to learn new words all by himself!!! Her motherly heart had filled up with proud and happiness for it!!! For her newly born son!!!