Chapter 34: Karna-Supriya: So near yet so far!!

Story Unfolds :

At Bedroom Chamber of King of Anga:

One man was standing tall calmly. His mind was racing fast but none could have realize that from his emotionless stony face. His hands were at his back and his eyebrows were slightly arched in deep thought. He was thinking of something. He was the hero of our this story Anga Raj Karna himself.

           Karna (Hero of the story)

His eyes were blurred in tears God knew why?!! Perhaps he was thinking about the extraordinary situation he was now facing. Neither he could go to meet Padmavati (due to his vow of not to go to her till she called for him) nor he could know how to say sorry to Supriya. Both of those girls were too adamant in their own way!! Padma was grief stricken yet after awakening did not desire to meet him. And even Supriya stopped following him. From far. After that incident. Most of the time she worked alone, sit alone, eat alone. Only Vrish or Vrishasen was her ultimate solace. Her only trust worthy companion in this household. You can see yourself it was not the case that he was aloof of her or he did not notice her presence around him.
This man never learnt how to break the silence!!! With girls!! Even if he was married twice now!! He wanted to go to Padmavati and to ask about her health. But he could not!! He had a desire to beg mercy to Supriya. But he could not to do that too!!! What an irony of his life!!!

With a sigh he prepared himself to go to the river shore of Ganges. It was now dawn time. He had to go to pray to his father Sun God!!!
..........................

1 hour later: At River bank of Ganges:

A woman felt uncomfortable to come here. She never came to meet her son here beforehand. But she had to!! She did not want a girl to be excuted in the hands of her elder son!!! Her dear Radheya should not perform a sin!!! She as a mother had to stop him!!! She was dear mother of her Radheya. She was Radhama.

       Radhama (Mother of Karna)

She flinched uncomfortably. She did not know how to start conversation!!! With her own son!! He looked so very far from her nowadays!!! However she controlled herself and came near the road from where he would come back.