Chapter 118: Supriya's happy union with sons!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Kailash: In heaven:

"Phir kya huwa?!! (What happened next?!!)"

A beautiful girl was dumbfounded by knowing all about her own previous life. It was not even in her worst fear that she was dear daughter of Brahma Dev. But the story was narrating by one and only Lord Shiva. So she could not ask any questions about whether it was true or not. However she felt so curious about her life as Supriya. She wanted to know how she transformed into Supriya from Sutanuka. How the daughter of Brahma Dev became the daughter an Apsara!!!

She was now making a face while the shadow of her thoughts was clearly to be seen. She was dubious about her own life. She was none other than Devi Supriya herself.

Mata Saraswati looked at her deity Lord Shiva to help her. She both as a Goddess and as a mother understood the dilemma of Supriya. In the same time Mata Parvati also looked at him expectantly. She too had realized the ongoing conflict in Supriya's mind.

"Toh suno phir kya huwa. (Now hear me to know what happens to you in your next life.)" Lord Shiva looked at the thoughtful face of Supriya and told it gently. He too sensed the fear and anxiety in her heart.

Mata Parvati smiled at him. She knew that he could be able to understand her dilemma too. After all he was her father too. Since she took birth she was her mother and he her father. She rushed to the crying baby Supriya to console her and put her on sleep. He kept constant watch on her own well-being like a dotting father. It was true that Brahma Dev was her real father but even he was not so scared for her security. Like Lord Shiva. She saw him crying to see her distress and misfortune. He blinked his eyelids all the times when he saw her in pain. He wanted to control his tears. He tried to control his emotions. If it was not a sign of a fatherly love then what could it be?!!!

 If it was not a sign of a fatherly love then what could it be?!!!

Mata Parvati seen smiling at her husband Lord Shiva

He was going to narrate the story. For a second his eyes fell on her face. He looked at her in question mode. As if asking her what was the reason of her smile. She nodded her pretty head in slow motion. To assure him it was nothing. He blushed hard. A very cute dimple appeared in his cheek. You can see it in the picture. Only his wife had that effect on him!!!

He cleared his throat and continued to the story in calm tone

"Par Maharishi Atri ki is byabhahar se Brahma Dev krodhit ho gaye. Woh to Sutanuka ke shrishti jat pat ki bilupti ke liye hi kiya tha. Joh usne kiya bhi. Brahman kanya hoke bhi Rakshas Raj Kumar Damodhav se bibah karke. Wo Sutanuka ko punarjibit karna chahte the.

Suyog bhi a gaya. Apsara Rambha tab kis karan bash Brahma Dev ki ghor tapasya kar rahi thi.