Chapter 8: Supriya met her Mother Rambha!!

Story Unfolds:

At Heaven : In Kailash :

A lady was sitting upright grumpily beside her dear husband. She was in deep shock. The current situation of Kalinga were frustrating to her. Her heart was breaking up in pieces. She could not see an innocent girl getting punished for no reason. Ten years had gone out of blue. But Supriya had not received her due recognition till today and it was breaking her heart.

Her husband, Lord Shiva, looked at her direction intently. Her pensive look was not liked by him. A bit.

"Kya huwa, Priye?!! (What had ever happened to you, my dear?!!)" He had asked her. Calmly.

Mata Parvati lifted her eyes to Lord Shiva. She made a disappointed face.

"Kya?!! (What?!!)" He asked again.

She sniffed in mind. A pearl like tear drop had appeared in her eyes too. She was crying constantly. In her mind.

Lord Shiva patted her shoulders. With love.

"Priye, yeah Niyati hain. Putri Supriya ko bhugta na hi hoga. (Dear, it is fate. She has to suffer it.)" Lord Shiva tried to comfort her. In vain.

She was not assured a bit. Her own motherly ached for her daughter. She was a loving Mother of every living being of this world. That's why she was called as Jagat Janani or mother of the whole world. A mother had every right to be scared. For her own daughter.

        Lord Shiva & Mata Parvati

........................

At Heaven: In Indra Lok :

A pretty girl was sitting sadly. At her own royal garden. She was missing her only daughter. After ten years. She just today realised that she was a Mother too. By seeing the worry of Mata Parvati, she had comprehend the love. Of a mother. She was none but the mother of Supriya. Apsara Rambha.

            Apsara (Devi) Rambha

She folded her palms together. Then she had disappeared in thin air.
.....................