Chapter 36: Padma accepts Supriya!!!

Story Unfolds :

At a small room of Anga:

"Choti Maa, mere haat kat gaya. (my dear young mother, my hand is now again wounded.)"

A toddler was pouring his lips cutely. He was playing with wooden bow and arrow. Made by his young mother. But he again poked it in his thumb. This time he was seriously hurt. He did not want to alarm his mother but blood was coming out rapidly. So he had to admit his guilt. He was none but Vrish or Vrishasen, Karna and Padmavati Son and Supriya's dear lalla (son).

     Vrishasen (First son of Karna)

Supriya was busy in her meditation. She was making a flower garland for her God. She had given the Bow to him so that he could play alone and did not disturb her. A bit.

She tilted her head to him and asked "Dikha lalla (Show me your wound, my son)." She was sanguine that this naughty child was seeking her entire attention.

The boy produced his bloodied thumb to her. By making a crying face.

She opened her eyes wide in shock. What the hell?!! He was really hurt!!! This boy!! Did not know how to even protect himself!!! Her motherly heart ached tremendously for this innocent toddler. When she would be gone, this boy would be most affected!! She had dragged him to her and bandaged his wound. She even called for a Maid to bring the doctor fast. She wanted the wound to be taken care of!! You can see yourself how much she loved this boy!!!

 She wanted the wound to be taken care of!! You can see yourself how much she loved this boy!!!

Devi Supriya (2nd Wife of Karna)

Vrish nodded his head dismissively. As if she was overacting!! She made a face and dragged him. To her arms. He sat down on her lap Merrily. He liked to sit there all the time. She then tugged his chin to herself and pecked on his temple. He made a bored face as if he was accustomed of her love like this!!! Then the boy, for no reason, nodded his head in satisfaction and put it on her chest. He was happy!! In his tiny heart he had love, respect and adoration for this second mother of him!!!

Supriya smiled at her mind and then whispered softly in his ears "Tuh Sada aisa kyun karta hain!! Tuh toh nahin janta ki tuh mere liye kyan hain!! (Why you always prefer to do such mischievous acts with me?!! Don't you know what you are to me?!!)" She even started to cry while talking. For her this boy was her universe.