Chapter 30: Supriya blamed for Padma's illness!!

Story Unfolds :

At another lavish bedroom chamber of Anga:

"Ham Papi hain. Hame dand dijiye. Hamne hamari Maharani ki hatya ki sadayantra kiya tha. (I am a sinner. I have to be punished severely. I have make a conspiracy to kill the queen.)"

One middle aged handsome man was sitting with moister eyes and bending on his knees. He had been afraid of his own fate but still he did not want to take part in the ongoing conspiracy against the royal family. His life had been saved by the King once. How could he kill his adored wife?!! He was the royal and loyal doctor Sushen of Anga state.

                   Vaidya Sushen

Vaidya Sushen

He had been entrapped by the outer beauty of Maid Sulochana. He had no evil intention towards her. He just wanted to marry her. But she used him. In her conspiracy. He had been awake since yesterday. But could not do the thing that she instructed him. His conscience was still not dead!!!

He was kneeling down before the Comannder General or Senapati of his state. He was a mere boy of 19 but due to everyone's dismay he had proved himself as indomitable in every war. He had been granted in this role due to his sharp intellect and iron like mental strength, instead of his own proximity to the King. Now let me introduce him to you all. He was the adored younger sibling of Karna, Shone, the Senapati of Anga state.

         Shone (Brother of Karna)

In the dark room he was not alone. A man of early thirty was also present in that room. Not as a witness. He had come to visit Anga but he had stopped by the deteriorating health condition of his sister. He had been appointed as the Minister of Youth welfare by his brother-in-law Karna. And he in this small 2 months time he had proved his mettle. He outshined all previous ministers. He was dear elder brother of Padmavati and ex-charioteer of King of Prayag, Banasen.