Chapter 86: Supriya's war strategy impressed Karna!!

Story Unfolds :

At a secluded dark small room of Anga Palace:

Several persons gathered to make a plan. The war situation was grim. The mighty King of Karnat, Manmath, the second father-in-law of Prince Uruv of Pukeya had joined the opposition. He had 105 powerful sons and huge army members. Hence he was definitely a threat to Anga. The first father-in-law of Prince Uruv, Saurashtra King Bhag Dutta suddenly disappeared in thin air. But his brother Bhanu Dutta was known to join Pukeya but even his whereabouts were also unknown till now. Their father Ahom (Assam at the modern age) King Narakasur was still living and helping them in this war. But unexpectedly Chedi and Magadh was helping them as Chedi king Lord Krishna's cousin Shishupal and the mighty Magadh King Jarasandh were stained at that time. Their sons were too afraid to be in the bad book of Anga King. So they were helping him. So also Sindhu Naresh Jayadrath who had to join in the war for Duryoshan. Jay knew that he needed Duryi. As his brother-in-law and saviour both.

The suspicion of Supriya proved to be completely right. Kaling King and her father had refrained himself to be a part of this war on the excuse that he had no son. Another king followed his instance. The mighty King of Manipur. King Chitra Vahan. Father of Princess Chitrangada and father-in-law of Raj Kumar Arjuna. Nag Raj Basuski, the second father-in-law of Arjuna, on the other hand, had sent a large troup to assist Karna. Mathura and Dwarka had been agreed to help him and to guard the western border of it. It was rumoured that Karnat King Manmath was planning to declare war on that front. While on the eastern corner the situation was more bad. The eastern border of Anga was ruled by two rival states. Kalinga and Utkal. Kalinga king was not helping him. For his helping in the abduction of his two daughters at the time of Bhanumati Swayambar.  But Utkal King Yuvnaswa, the future father-in-law of his last son Vrishi or Vrishaketu, was coming in his aid. At the insistence of his wife who was the Rakhi Sister of Karna. Once Karna had saved the life of Yuvnaswa. From an wounded animal. So he was grateful to him.

However in the main border of Anga situated northern Panchal. Ruled by King Drupad who was not in favor of helping him. However the Southern side of Panchal, ruled by Guru Drona Putra Aswathamma was helping him. In a sentence we can conclude, most of the northern states were in his favor while all of the southern states were in the favor of Pukeya.

Shone was telling the same thing to the gathered people. Around him. He was appointed as the commander in chief of Anga army. So he had ample knowledge of the war strategy. He was working as Senapati or commander general for long time. So he was the most suitable person to guide the army of Anga.

 So he was the most suitable person to guide the army of Anga

         Shone (brother of Karna)

"Bhai, hame lagta hain ki Karnat ke maharajah Manmath aur uske 105 putro ko rokne ke liye 100 Kaurava hi paryapt honge. Chinta toh Panchal aur Utakal seema ke liye hain. Hame lagta hain ki hame Utakal Naresh ke sath turant yogdan karna chahiye. (My dear brother, I think that to stop the mighty King of Karnat, Manmath and his 105 sons we can send the 100 Kaurava there. It will be sufficient. The problem arises with the border of Utkal and Panchal where our army was shortnumbered. So I should join immediately with Utkal King.)"