Chapter 100: Vrishi's rejection & Supriya's agony!!

Story Unfolds :

At the Royal Garden of Anga Palace: the very next day:

From the point of view of Vrishi:

One boy was practicing hard. To aim at the pot nested over the fence. It was a red colored pot with a brass cover. It was kept on the twenty feet higher fence in purpose. The boy had trained to aim at it. By his elder brother Vrish who was been taught Archery by Lord Krishna Vasudev and wresting by his elder brother or dau Lord Balram. He was an attentive learner. So he learnt pretty quick. He taught the tricks to his dear youngest brother who was trying hard. To be a master Archer just like his brother. Now let me try to introduce this boy to you all. He was none but the adored son of Karna and Padma. Life of Supriya. Lalla of his dear mother Uruvi. Strength of all of his other siblings. Life support of his beloved uncle Shone and aunt Medha. He was the adored and caring yet soft, meek, timid, shy, gentle and introvert small nature lover (like his mother Padma) and world explorer (like his real mother Supriya) our Vrishi or Supriyo Vrishaketu.

  Supriya son Vrishaketu or Vrishi

The young Boy had fair complexion with longest eyelashes and pouty lips. His eyes were doe shaped like his dear father Karna. And the apple of them were hazel. He had small black wavy hair flying in Air. He liked to arrange them neatly over his forehead with a head band. He even loved to wear two gold earrings like his father. He loved to put Sun symbol in between his own eyebrows. This boy loved to imitate all his father Karna himself loved to do.

He tried to toss the arrow to the aim but it missed. He snorted aloud while nodding his pretty head dismissively in frustration. He liked to be a master Archer like his father yet he knew it perfectly that it seemed impossible for him. He wanted to be brave enough to follow the footsteps of his two elder brothers. Vrish or Vrishasen and Chitra or Chitrasen. He was neither talented like Vrish nor hard working like Chitra. But he had one rarest kind of quality. He had the power to work hard. He had die hard attitude. The desire of not to give up at any cost. His this desire would soon made him one of the powerful warrior of Uttara Mahabharata era and the last person upon this earth to knowledgeable of Divine weapons or Divya Ashtras. He was the last person upon this earth who like his father Karna would be loved and cherished by even his foes or enemies. Only this boy could be able to unite Kaurava and Pandava together that even his three mothers had failed to do. By the way let us now concentrate on our story.

He could not aim to the target when he heard a soft river like sweet voice in his eardrum. He sharply turned to face a beautiful lady standing behind him and narrowed his eyes to her. He did not know her a bit!!! To his eyes she was a beautiful lady with pink Saree with white border, with a braid in her hair adorned with white Lily, big black soft eyes and gentle smile. She was emitting the motherly vibes to him yet she was not his mother!!!! That unfortunate boy did not know his mother!!!

She smiled at him brightly. He seemed to her as an exact replica of his father. His turning back to face her. His new making a face of frustration. His this narrowing his gaze on her face. Just like his own father!!!