Chapter 79: Supriya convinced Karna to bring back Uruvi!!!

Story Unfolds :

At a dark secluded balcony of Anga: 2 hours later: At midnight:

One man was standing tall lifelessly while looking back at his own life. He was recalling his past. He was trying to reminisce his life history. What he had wanted and what had happened to him?!! He wanted the power just in two reasons. To prove himself worthy and to break the social srigma against the low class people. It was the first reason. The second one was that he wanted to search for his biological mother who had abandoned him at his birth. He had neither Lust for the throne nor for anything. But due to his introvert nature he could not tell it to anyone. Even his Padma could not be able to understand him often.

He lifted his eyes to the star studded sky and searched something in vain. He did not know what he was trying to find out there. A soft sigh escaped his mouth. He recalled his own happy childhood days. His two Sakhis whom he loved to play with. One Baishali and another Padma. But Baishali due to her jealousy never let Padma come to him. He smiled a bit by recalling how very possessive was Baishali!!! How much petrified she was!!! Of loosing him!! Yet she had to go before all!!! That foolish girl donated her own young life to save himself!!! Even if she knew that no sharp object could pierce his heart she took the blow on herself!!! How broken he was that day to look at her dead body!!! Then with time he forgot her and started his life with Padma. How much happy they both were with each other!!! Then all of a sudden a girl named Supriya had to enter into his life and everything had changed!!! Her devotion won his soft heart. Then another accident!!! He met with a lookalike of Baishali who claimed to be his young wife. That girl was half of his ages yet she wanted the place in his heart!!! He did not want to give it to her but that secluded meeting at Har-Gauri temple made his determination weak!!! He was moved by her love and affection towards Supriya!!! He was drawn to her!!! And now she had made a place in his heart too!! A permanent one!!!

Another sigh escaped his throat. He was not a man to ditch his wife for the sake of other young girls. He loved his wife Padma tenderly. But his fate was always against him. It played tricks on him. Without any intention he had to accept defeat in front of it. His recent marriage with Uruvi was a perfect example of it!!! He was satisfied with his wife (Padma) and his Devi (Su or Supriya) when Uruvi entered into his life and demanded her place as his lawfully wedded youngest wife. And everything changed drastically.

His face became grim. He was not a man to be jealous yet the scenario was going against his nature. He was not a vocal person yet he saw something that he hated tremendously. He could not forgot the rage of Bheem at the Swayambar of Draupadi. The scream of his Sudama for the last time. The breaking down of the pillar on the head of the young boy. Crushing his skull. Before his very eyes. The proud look in the eyes of Bheem. Anger and Indifference in Arjuna. Fake sympathy and politeness of Yuddhisthir. Smile and Laughter of twin Pandavas. He was not only angry on those fool five brothers, he hated them since then. Yet the relationship of Uruvi with all of them made him hurt. She was so sorry to declare her relationship with him yet not with Pandava. People was thinking him as a jealous husband who wanted to captivate the heart of his youngest wife Uruvi at any cost yet he was not like that. What he had to do?!! Whenever he saw the faces of those Pandava, he saw the blood soaked lifeless body of his Sudama!!!!
His last cry for help!!! His last trial to uplift his body to put his head on his father's lap!!! His last trial to touch the face of his father!!! His worship of his father as his hero!!! His goodbye smile!!! Everything!!!!

He tiled his face to the left to control his tears. It was his signature style. He was doing so through ages. It did not matter what Uruvi thought of him!!! It did not matter what his other wives and masses thought of him!!! What was most necessary was his feelings!!! For his now forgoten first Boy!!! For his Sudama!!!