Chapter 7: Princess became a Maid!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Kalinga:

Supriya had given access to all kind of luxury of the world. But she had not given her due recognition. As the Princess of Kalinga. The King was still reluctant to admit her as his own daughter. It was not a case that he did not love her. But he felt guilty of his own mistake. He felt that he should not be indulged with Malini and he should not bring Supriya in this dirty world. He wanted to hug her and kiss her forehead. But he was scared that his masses would revolt against him. Only his brother Bichitrangad and loyal Minister Agnimitra knew about the true identity of Supriya. As the daughter of the King. Supriya was known to all as the main Maid of her own sister Bhanumati. What an irony of fate indeed!!! A Princess turned into a Maid!! Fate had written endless agony for her since beginning!!!

In the meantime both the Princesses were growing up. Bhanumati was now becoming a fierce woman while Supriya a timid and shy natured girl.

One day, a mishap happened with them both that brought them close. Forever. It happened after the tiger incident and Karna Supriya first meeting.

A girl was roaming in her balcony absentmindedly when she stood dead at her track to hear some whisperings about someone. She concentrated to hear the conversation. She heard like this. Two girls were laughing aloud and mocking a crying girl. One was wearing a yellow lehenga with blue dupatta and another a pink one with white. They both were maids of the royal family. A baby girl was crying inconsolably whose hands were dirty and full of bruises. She was making an idol of her deity in her own mind, when she had been pushed by these two girls and hurt at her elbows.

"Are issne toh apni mata ko hi janam lete hi kha liya!!! Isska toh jiban hi narak hain. (This girl had killed her own mother at birth. Her own life is doomed since birth.)"

"Ha ha. Vish Kanya hain yeah. Vish Kanya. Sab ko das legi. (Yes yes. She is a vile snake like girl. She will kill all by herself.)"

"Up logo ne mere Murti kyun tod di!! Maine kitna pratyatna karke isse banayi thi!! (Why you break my clay idol!! I nested so much time and effort on it!!)" The baby girl had cited it in between her sobs.

"Badi ayi. Ja ja. (What an artist?!! Go to hell.)" One maid, in blue dupatta, crushed the idol by stomping her feet on it's head and laughed so hard that she would echoed on the every single corner of the empty palace room. Her name was Sugandha. But she was a big bully. She taunted everyone in the royal palace. Everybody was scared of her for that reason.

        Devi Supriya at young age

The girl cried aloud. In pain. Her little heart was breaking up in pieces. She felt as if her deity was in pain too. She did not know that her guess was so right!!! Far away from here, a boy was seen practicing hard. His thumb got a deep cut. At the same time. Blood had poured down. He did not know why it had happened. He was alert!! He did not know that his devotees single mistake wounded his thumb!!