Chapter 112: Karna bade goodbye to Supriya!!

Story Unfolds :

At the river shore of Ganges : On 16th Day of Mahabharata war: At midnight:

One man was standing tall lifelessly. The brutality of war was unmatched today. He had seen the most brutal murder of Dusashan in his very eyes. He was commander general of the Kaurava army this day. Bheem had already killed 98 brothers of Duryi. As he was waiting eagerly to kill Dush or Dushashan today. At this day in the war front he tore up the right hand of Dush in which hand he touched the open hair of Draupadi. He even tore up the chest of the dying man and drank his blood!!!! Then he dragged Draupadi in the battlefield and had drenched her in his blood!!!! So that her revenge could be fulfilled!!!! What kind of monster was he?!!! Dushashan had made a huge mistake. By obeying the evil order of Duryi or Duryodhan. He dragged Draupadi by his open hair it was truth too. But to end evilness nt evilness was not a bit solution. If he had performed a monstrous work, to avenge him with equality bruatality and monstrous attitude, would not a bit help anyone in the near future!!!
This assumption of that man was again proved correct. Giving capital punishment to a molester did not lower the rate of molestation or crime against women in India even today. We had to punish the sin, rather than the sinner. So that none could ever repeat it again. However none could understand his valid point then and none could realize it even nowadays! Karna was considered as a coward by all. Bheem. Arjuna. And modern days fans of Pandava siblings. But he was never a coward. He had kept the vow of proving himself. He lost his nine sons and stood tall like a rock. None could even understand him. And it did not matter to him. Yes you all had guessed it right. I am talking about the hero of our story Karna himself who had seen the brutalest murder of Dushashan today. In his own eyes. By the hands of Bheem.

Karna was just a silent spectator of everything

Karna was just a silent spectator of everything. Almost everything. He could not stop anyone. Anything. That day of Cheer Haran he tried to stop Dush. He could not!!! He wanted to warn Duryi. He could not!!! He was stopped by Mama Shakuni!!! He was the person who practically witnessed the downfall of Kaurava!!! Yet like Yutyutsyu could not change his side!! He stood by them!!! Like Bikarna!!! Even being a righteous man himself!!! He had to die with them too!!!

A soft sigh escaped his mouth. He had remembered the curse of a great sage nested upon him too births ago. When he was Biswa Bhanu. Estranged yet adored Crown Prince of Gandarva. He killed a brahmin Boy of 25. Fetching water for his parents. He was doing Akher or hunting. He heard the noise and thought that it was an animal. He used Sabda Vedi Baan that killed the boy then and there. His father, the enraged sage, had cursed him to die childless. In every birth of his. Since then.

"Jyse tumne mere Putra ke hatya kiya uski 25 barsh purn hone se pehle, main Maharishi Angira, tumhe shaap deta hoon ki tum aputrak rahoge. Aur agar galti se tumhare Patni ki punya se koi putra tumhe labh bhi huwa, to woh 26 barsh purn karnse se purv mar jayega!!!! (The way you killed my only son of 25 yrs, I maharishi Angira, am cursing you to die childless. You can't have a son. In any of your own births. And if due to the luck and good deeds of your wife, you get any son, then he will die too before being 26. Just like my son.)"