Chapter 96: 13 yrs gap: Supriya met with Padmaja, Uru-Padma!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Kailash:

A beautiful girl was standing tall in front of her deity. Lord Shiva. She had calmness of her mind. Anyone else would have a grudge against him, but not she. She knew that she was not a bit tricked out or deceived by him. He was talking about his helplessness. He could give back the life of Karna, her husband. But she had to pay cost for it. His name would be wiped out from the pages of human history. His life long struggle would become futile. His agony, suffering and misery would be meaningless completely. His story of generosity and benevolence would be forgotten by all. His reputation would be surely doomed by it. She, not only as his wife but also as his only biggest devotee, could not bear to see it. It was better to be like that. If she could not be able to save his life, she would be to perish with him. She was able to sacrifice her own marital bliss several times for him. She could not live with him. In this life. But at least she could unite with him. After death. It was a complex human psychology that I will like to discuss in details later.

She had been granted to stay at Shiv Lok, that was known as Kailsh, for 3 hours. She did not know that the 3 hours in Kailash was equal to 3 yrs on the earth. She took the chance and had roamed around the place. It was very peaceful. Birds were chirping. Animals were running freely. Gentle breeze of air touched her face. She felt as if she belonged to hear. God knew why?!!!

          Devi Supriya at Kailash

Suddenly she saw a scene. A lovely young girl was running around. Along with a deer. The deer cab was playing with her. She was all in smile and was trying to run from it. While the deer cab was chasing her. Happily. She had looked at both of amuseldly. The life here was so calm and peaceful. Unlike that of the earth where a great war of Mahabharata was looming over the horizon. She sighed deeply. Then she watched the child play imtently. She missed that kind of innocence in her own early childhood. She was a truly neglected child herself!!!!

She looked at the face of that happy young girl. She was of around 6-7 yrs. She had curly wavy dark black hair. To her hips. She had a pleasant smile on her face. Her face was round and innocent. She had biggest eyelashes adorned in her doe shaped eyes!!!! Like her father Karna!!!! Her big eyes were blue but it changed its color with every emotion. Like her uncle Arjuna!!! Now her eyes looked hazel in excitement. Her cheeks were pink and lips full. Of potty shaped. Like her mother Uruvi!!!!! She had a sweet and innocent smile on her face. Like her middle mother Supriya!!!! She liked to play with animals. Like her eldest mother Padma!!!!

Supriya looked at the girl intently. Her motherly heart ached tremendously for this girl. She loved to have a pretty daughter like her. She did not know that she was looking at Padmaja, Her baby sister Uruvi's daughter. In that way she was her step-daughter too. Alas!!!! This mother never got a real opportunity to be introduced to her daughter!!!!

 Alas!!!! This mother never got a real opportunity to be introduced to her daughter!!!!