Chapter 49: Chitrasen & Satyasen stops Karna!!

Story Unfolds:

At the outskirt of Hastinapur: In a big forest:

Four young boys around four to five years were roaming absentmindedly. In a deep forest. Their mother warned them not to go inside it but due to the boyish curiosity they overlooked that wise warning. And now they seemed lost. They were all known as Supriyo as the four sons of Supriya. Among them you were already introduced to two. Chitrasen and Satyasen. Later the other would be properly introduced. Let us concentrate on the story.

The boys were roaming around the jungles when they saw a wild horse. It was munching green grasses and was nodding it's head merrily. It was the horse of Aswamedha who loved to roam alone. When the commander general (Karna) was absent, his army members took rest. The horse took the chance and flew away. It loved to play tricks. It already had done it twice. It's guards were not able to catch it once Only Karna had the rare qualities to capture it. He loved the horse and it trusted him too.

The horse was not noticing the boys. But the boys noticed them. They loved to have a horse of their own. But their poor mother had no money to buy a horse for them. So they did not a bit demanded that. From her. They knew it perfectly that most of the times she remained hungry and fed them all the foods. She was just good mother and they were devoted sons to her!!! They loved her immensely.

Bhaiya dekho kitna sundar aswa. (My dear brother, see, a beautiful horse.)" One of them told it to others. It was one of the unknown twins. Till now. He was Shatrunjay. Third Son of his dear mother Supriya. He, till now, was not introduced here. In the story.

Shatrunjay (Third Son of Supriya)

All the boys looked at that big hose. In unison. Then they nodded their head. In unison. The horse of Aswamedha had to be perfect. Unless it could not be sacrificed in the ritual. So this was not an exception!!!

"Chalo, isse pakdte hain. (Let's go and catch him.)" Another one suggested. A foolish boyish suggestion.

Chitrasen looked at his brother and advisor Satyasen. This boy was too much dependent on his this sibling!!

"Hame toh lagta hain isse haat nahin lagana chahihe. Hamme aisa pratit hota hain ki anisth ho sakta hain. Yeah Aswa ban main aya kahan se!! Chinta ki Bishoy hain!! (I think we should not touch it. It can be truly dangerous. From where this horse came here?!! In this deep forest?!! It is a matter of thought!!)" Satya made an excellent suggestion.