Chapter 55: Karna & Supriya missing each other!!

Story Unfolds :

From the point of view of Karna & His Padma:

He stood tall. In front of the small room. Alloted for someone special. His Devi!! He did not dare to enter the room. He stopped dead at the door front. He was waiting eagerly as if someone would call him. From the room. Alas!! None had called for him. He was waiting for two hours. No. He was actually waiting for six years. He passed through this small room. Every single day. In the faintest expectation to see two simple black beautiful eyes. Of a simple girl. With divine smile. A cute dimple. A simple look. With high hope. And full of pride. Just for him.

      Devi Supriya (Devi of Karna)

He did stand there for hours. Before passing through the gate. With a soft sigh. He did not noticed that someone else was also seeing his eagerness. She scolded herself!! She thought herself as a barrier between Karna and her Supriya!!! He did not know that when he looked at the door with sincerity and expectation someone else was too staring hard at his face. To watch his reactions!! Her big beautiful lotus flower shaped eyes noticed alnost everything. His pain. Suffering. Agony. Frustration. Heart break. She knew him better than himself. As not only his first wife, but also his childhood friend or Sakhi. This girl knew her Basusen more better than others!!! To her his emotions were not hidden. A bit. She had the rare qualities to read anyone's minds. She read his mind through his eyes with ease!!!!

 She read his mind through his eyes with ease!!!!

Padma Lochana Padmavati

Even today he when went inside the room and touched the small bed in her own left hand (so that he could sense her soft touch there) she was looking at him. Intently. From behind. From far away.

He came near the bed and took one big Garland. Made of rose, lotus and Lily petals. But all were now dried up. That was his wedding Garland that Supriya kept to herself. She did not threw it away!!! She looked at it with affection every day. He took the big garland and clutched it tightly in his chest. He tried to smell the flowers. But alas they were all dried up now!! So also their smells!!! He touched it to his cheek softly. To feel her touch.