Chapter 99: Vrishasen brings Supriya back to Anga!!

POV of Supriya :

I can't be able to go back

I can't be able to go back. I can't face him. I broke his heart so many times that I myself is ashamed of myself. But my God knows that I never want to do any harm to him. I left him before as I don't dare to his happy marriage with my Jiji Padma. I even wanted to hide my first pregnancy from him. In the fear that it will make my position very strong in his household. I did that for my Jiji. I have no repent for that. But I am guilty to my son Chitra who had every right to question my loyalty. As a mother of him. That poor boy never knew that he is considered as adopted son of his own biological parents. I am sinner to him.

The second time I was bound to leave him for the sake of my baby sister Uru or Uruvi. I know that he will never be able to accept her in my presence. I saw the hesitation in his eyes. He had avoided eye contact with me. He does not know that it breaks my heart. I am as his biggest devotee never wants my Aradhya felt uncomfortable. In the presence of anyone. Even mine. So I had to left him.

And the third time I have to go to the Gods. To beg his life. But I failed. I can't bring his life back. The condition was too much. I can't see Anga Raj Karna as a simple commoner. His life long struggle will be futile. I can't save him by sacrificing his legacy. I can't make the would forget of him. He is my everything. My Aradhya. Yet I had failed him. How can I show my sinner face to him?!! Just how?!!!

I can't go back. I can't look into his doe shaped eyes. His eyes silently always will be questioning me "Why? What is my fault? Why you left me again and again? Why you break my heart again and again?" God!! Help me!!! I just can't!!! I can't face his silent eyes!!! I can't take his silent treatment!!! I just can't take his anger and hatred!!! Even if I can take his allofness, sadness and ignorance of my presence!!!
.................................

POV of Karna:

I know the emotions and feelings of my Devi

I know the emotions and feelings of my Devi. But I am helpless. I can't help it. Like Mahamahim Bhism I am too always bound to say

"Main Bibash hoon. (I am helpless.)"

I know that Padma will taunt me. Uruvi will laugh on me. Supriya will look at me silently. Without question. She never questions me. In my any decision. But what to do? I don't know that a little bit.