Chapter 105: Supriya waiting for Sons Arrival!!

Story Unfolds:

3 days later: At the burning ghat of Kurukushetra:

One man was standing tall lifelessly. His eyes were blurred in tears yet he had nothing to say. To anybody. As an warrior he knew that in a war the loss of lives were invincible. But he could not be able to convince his fatherly heart which was calling repeatedly for his three sons. Bansen. Chitrasen. And today Satyasen. All were gone. All were dead now. Bheem killed Bana, his young disciple, mercilessly. Just like his eldest sibling Sudama. Chitra and Satya were killed by Nakul for challenging his son Satanik. Chitra even had defeated Satanik. Nakul did not took it well. He saved his son by killing those young boys brutally. Only one among the Pandava siblings had been seen to mourn their untimely death. That was the eldest one Samrat Yudhhisthir. Others enjoyed the show. But those would lament hard for the loss of Avimanyu, Iravan and other Upa Pandava within some days. When one's own sons die all cry. But when others sons die prematurely One will enjoy his lament. It happened in the case of Pandava siblings and Karna too. The second one never were happy to kill Avinmanyu yet the four young brothers of his was rejoicing the end of his sons.

He was looking at the bunring pyre of his young son. Satya. Satyasen. The boy went without the blessings of his younger mother Uruvi as he was too afraid that she would not permit him to enter into the war. Her own mental health was worsening day by day. She was seen laughing and also crying simultaneously. For loosing her sons Bana and Chitra. So he went straight to his father Karna to take his blessing in vain. His father too wanted to stop him. He did not want to loose him too.

"Mat jao Putra!!! (Don't go, Son!!!)" He asked from Satya.

The boy, like his other siblings, Bana and Chitra, answered proudly

"Nahin pitashree. Hame jana hoga. Hamare liye koi apko kawar kahen hame swikar nahin hain. Ham Karna putra hain. Mar sakte hain bhag toh kadapi nahin sakte. (No father. Don't say that. I have to go. I can't tolerate that someone will call you coward for me sake. I am son of Karna. I can die happily but can't ran out of the war. Never ever.)"

Then he touched his father's feet with devotion and took leave. For forever. For never coming back. He knew that he would die in the battlefield. Yet the brave boy went to the war and faced his uncle Nakul. He fought with him bravely. Till his last breath. Like his other two siblings. He returned back but on the pyre. Like his other two siblings.

   The boy touched Karna's feet

His father wanted to stop him. He had the urge to beg him not to go. He had tried to in vain. His boys were in some much love with him that they ignored his warning. They wanted to donate their young lives. For the sake of his father and his reputation. They all had proved to be great sons. And he proved to be equally great father. Of all of them.

He was stunned that day when he saw the dead body of Bana. His dearest son who loved to eat Ladoo and play pranks with his siblings. He was truly heart broken by seeing Chitra's corpse before himself. The young Boy was so bashful in his presence when his little mother Uruvi taunted him about his upcoming marriage. He was engaged to marry his childhood friend Surath's only daughter Chandrakana or Kana. Alas!!! He did not get the chance to do that!!! But Satya!!! That boy loved to read religious books and beloved in the theory of justice. He had a hero of him. Dharma Raj Yudhhishtir. He had a desire to be a just ruler like his that uncle. He could be. He had the fullest potentiality if he lived longer. But he died prematuredly!!!! He could be a good King!!! But he could not!!!! The flowers of Karna's garden (it meant all of his sons) were plucked up before blooming!!!!