Chapter 35: Supriya's Agony moved Padma

Story Unfolds :

At bedroom chamber of Ween of Anga:

A girl of 21 was sitting upright in her bed. She had seen a dream. She had been awakening since dawn yet she could not bear the pain of loosing her unborn child. In her womb. She was sitting at bed while looking out of the window. She had shared her husband Karna with her baby sister Supriya in the hope that she could live her life with her toddler Vrish and upcoming baby. But her dream was shuttered in pieces. Yet she did not cry her heart out. She was seen in vacant eyes to the horizon. While putting her right palm on her womb. She was recalling that day when she was over excited to welcome both her baby sister Su and her unborn son. But her excitement was now long gone!! She lost the baby. She lost the urge to live. She was none but Devi Padmavati herself.

          Devi Vrushali Padmavati

Her lotus shaped eyes were burning yet not a single drop of tear emerged from them. She was sitting like this till she gained her senses. She wanted to call for her husband but could not. A line of separation had been formed in between them.

She sighed hard recalling her dream. She had a strange dream. She saw a Divya kanya or divine girl. Around 6 yrs old. She came to her dreams and hugged her tightly. In her arms.

"Jiji, Main bhi a rahi hoon. Supriya jiji ko pake mujhe bhul na jana. (My dear elder sister, I am coming to you too. You don't forget me by getting elder sister Supriya.)" She said with a bright smile on her beautiful face.

          A Strange Girl of dreams

Her face was divine. Her cute dime on each cheek was divine too. Her smile was enchanting. Her presence was mesmerizing. She was a small baby girl yet she could be a divinely pretty girl in some years. Padma could sense it too!!

"Kyun Ho Tum (Who are you)?!!" She had asked the girl. In surprise.

She hugged her more tightly and in cute baby voice replied "Basavi". Her reply was unexpected as Padma could not identify her. But a beautiful smile had appeared on her lips. As if she had knew this girl since ages!!!