Chapter 27: Supriya-Karna soul connection!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Kailash :

A beautiful woman was looking at the floor. She was seeing the distress of a naive sixteen years old girl. In her own eyes. Her heart was breaking up in pieces. She considered this girl as her own. She was the person who had taken the girl into her arms after her unfortunate birth when her mother had died. At the time of childbirth. She was full of love for all of her own disciples. She was mother figure to all of her devotees. She was Jagat Janani or mother of all earthlings. She was Mata Parvati herself.

Mata Parvati (Wife of Lord Shiva)

All of a sudden another pretty lady had appeared before her. Out of blue. She was dressed as a sage woman. She bowed to her deeply. In respect.

"Pranipat (bow to you), Devi Parvati."

Mata Parvati looked at her. A pleasant smile formed in her lips. She nodded her head slowly in recognition. She knew that women.

               Strange Sage Woman

               Strange Sage Woman

"Jaiye. Aur Jake Putri Supriya ko apne Jiban ke uddeshya samjhaiye. Usse to aur bahat kuch sahan karna padega. Karna Sangini hona itna saral karya nahin. (Go and tell daughter Supriya that her test is just beginning. She has to bear more pain in her entire life. It is not an easy task to be the wife of Karna. She has to prepare herself. Embrace herself.)" Mata Parvati had instructed her.

She nodded her head and folded her palms to her. Then disappeared out of blue. In complete silence.
......................

At river bank of Ganges:

A girl of sixteen was sitting on a big stone. By putting her face on her own knees. She was thinking something absentmindedly. She was thinking of herself. About her future. She was none other than Devi Supriya herself.

A small smile escaped her lips. She had a sweet dreams yesterday. She dreamt that her God had came to her room. Yesterday. When she fell asleep. He never entered. But he was looking at her face intently. Alas!!! This naive girl did not know that she was not a bit dreaming!! It was truth!!! He really came to her yesterday!!!