Chapter 32: Supriya's Solace: Vrishasen

Story Unfolds :

At Royal Garden of Anga:

"Choti ma, dekh mujhe chot lag gayi. (Younger mother, see I am hurt.)"

A three year old toddler was pouting his lips cutely. He stretched his wrong arm to his stepmother. He just wanted to draw her attention. He was still now playing with a stick. But he was bored. None was noticing him. A bit. His biological mother was ill and bed ridden. His grandmother and others were busy with her. Even his father became aloof nowadays. He was busy in his royal duties. He did not come to him too. So he loved to go through the house by holding the end of the Saree of his younger mother who was busy in her daily household chores. Now let me introduce him to you all. He was the adored son of Karna, the life of his biological mother Padmavati, nurtured by Supriya and adored and loved intently by his next younger mother Uruvi. He had three moms and all loved them him. Padma gave him life, Supriya opened her heart and donated her own life for him and Uruvi saved his life even by donating the life of her own beloved daughter. Padmaja.

Vrishasen (Son of Karna & Padma)

Supriya was busy in wiping the floor of the balcony. But this toddler loved to stop her working. She felt very exhausted yet satisfied. His nonstop banters and mischievous acts were her life support system. This toddler loved to follow her everywhere by holding her end of the Saree. He was in love to this naive girl!!! He loved to eat in her hands when all avoided her proximity. He loved to sleep with her hugging her tightly when all made a disgusted face to her. He loved to play hide and seek with her. He loved to talk nonsense with her when she was busy in work. In one word, Her day and night was now filled with this toddler and his mischiefs.

Choti ma, tuh mujhse Prem Nahin karti!! (You don't love me anymore, younger mother.) He made a crying face. By batting his eyelashes cutely.

Supriya was thinking something absentmindedly when his cute little voice reached to her ears. She broke up from her dreams and looked at him. In shock.

"Kyan huwa?!! (What happened?!!)" She asked him anxiously.

"Kat gaya. (I have a wound. I am now hurt.)" He produced his right hand.

She watched it eagerly and searched in vain for the wound mark. It was not wounded a little bit!!!

She nodded her head in dismay. This boy!!! And his endless mischiefs!!!

He pulled out his tongue by realizing his mistake and instantly produced his left hand to her. It had a tiny bit of red mark in the vein area. He poked his own hand while playing with the stick!!!

 He poked his own hand while playing with the stick!!!