Chapter 111: Supriya's plead to Padma to die with Karna!!!

Story Unfolds:

At the night time of 16 th day of the war of Mahabharata: At the Royal tent of Anga:

One beautiful lady was sitting before to girls. There reactions were separate from each other. One was rolling her eyes in her mind. She lost herself. The way she was rolling her eyes proved her to be a maniac to all others. But it was not fully true. She was in trance. She did not admit that her sons were all gone now. She ran behind every single boy in the road. She was been dragged by her friend Priyadarshini to here. She was seen running behind a chariot with young boys. She was calling them in the names of her nine dead sons. The boys thew stones to her.

"Pagal!!! Pagli!!! (Mad woman!! Mad woman!!!)" They even mocked her in joy. Without even a slight knoweldge about her suffering.

Priyadarshini ran to save her and scolded the laughing boys. Then she met with her daughter-in-law Syala or Vatsyala. Out of her tent. Tiptoeing to the pyre of her dead husband. To be Sati at his pyre. Both Priyadarshini and this girl stopped Vatsyala and had consoled her. What this grievimg dear mother-in-law had told to Syala was already told in my story on "Uruvi". And yes she was none but Devi Uruvi who lost her mind after the tragic death of her nine beloved sons.

               Devi Basavi Uruvi

               Devi Basavi Uruvi

     Her best friend Priyadarshini (wife of Sumedh Surath and dear mother of Kana or Chandra Kana)

(wife of Sumedh Surath and dear mother of Kana or Chandra Kana)

The second girl of 17 who was seen to sit down on the bed holding the hand of her youngest mother-in-law Uruvi was none but Devi Vatsyala or Syala, the young widow of Vrishasen. She had already conceived a son from her husband. Soon within 9 months she would give birth to the only child of them. Satyajit. The fruit of their love story. Tragic and doomed One from the beginning.

The woman who was seen talking to them and showing them a picture in pleasant face was none other than her dear mother-in-law Vrushali. She was narrating them a story. About the love and devotion of Supriya. Let us drive into the story too. Along with Padma.