Chapter 50: Supriya stops Karna & sons!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Forest:

One girl was seen running as fast as possible. She fell down on the muddy floor several times. Her clothes at the place of knees were torn. The sign of red colored blood and black bruises could be seen from them. But she did not pay any attention to her wounds!! In her mind she knew it perfectly that only she had the power to stop the war!!! Between a father and his sons!! It was her fault that none of them had any knowledge about each other's identity. She kept it secret!! It was her mistake!! A fatal One!!! A father did not know his sons!! Nor the sons had been accustomed with their father!!! Both would be truly delighted to meet with each other. In different situation. But her destiny again laughed on her!! It always do that!! this is the proper time to introduce her. She is our main female protagonist of our story Devi Supriya herself.

            Devi Sutanuka Supriya

Her naked feet was injured too. It was full of first and dust. A throng had struck to her soft skin of left feet. But she is usual ignored the throbbing pain!! She never looked back unless she would witness that her blood was making footpronys on the road. It was predestined!!! Her blood once more would make such footprints!!! At the time of the epic war of Mahabharata!! When she would failed to save her Deity!! When she herself had to die prematurely!!! Along with her Good!! Her husband Karna!!! At his feet!!

"Mate, sughrata karo. (Mother, please hurry up.)" Shatru called for her.

   Shatrunjay (3rd Son of Supriya)

She huffed hard yet followed him. In hurry. Dip was holding her left palm tightly. This boy never let her go!! He always loved to protect his mother!! That was the reason he and his twin Shatru were considered as the back-bone of the family!! They looked back-and-forth yet the battlefield was not to be seen!!

She gasped in shock and prayed hard "Bhagwan yunhe kuch na ho. Unki raksha karna!! Agar unhe kuch bhi Ho gaya toh hamara pran nikal jayega!!! (O God, please leave him unhurt!! You save him. For my sake!! Unless I will die along with him!!)" She kept her promise. She died with him. At the final battle of Mahabharata!!!