Chapter 88: Supriya slained powerful demon Bijaydutt!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Arambh hain Prachanda...

The beginning is fierce...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

At the western border of Anga:

The battle between the demon army lead by Narakashur and Narayani Sena was gruesome in nature. Those demons had magical powers. They had created several whirlpools with their powers. Devi Satyavama and her husband Lord Krishna was fighting to them bravely. The war was going on.
But we should not give importance on this war. It would be discussed later in some other story.

A man smiled brightly and nodded his head in satisfaction. He knew that this war would be memorable for ages. It would be known as the true example of women empowerment in history of Indian subcontinent. For ages. In this war most powerful men would be killed in the hands of girls. Narakasur by Devi Satyavama, Bhanudutta by Devi Padmavati, Binaydutta and his sibling Bijaydutta by Devi Supriya. Even Bhagdutta would be brutally wounded and became handicapped by Devi Uruvi. This war would prove to the Viswa or world that never to underestimate women. Ever.

            Lord Krishna Vasudev

Powerful demon Narakashur

He looked genuinely satisfied as this war would give the lesson to menfolk for ages that never to look down upon on the womenfolk. They could be able to do anything impossible if they had decided to do it. They were not Abala or helpless as the fools thought them off. In Mahabharata there were ample evidence of women empowerment as Draupadi Cheer Haran, Subhadra and Rukshmini abduction, Amba's fierce challenge to Bhism yet this was had to be special interest every respect. It would prove the calibre of each and every Karna Sanginis. Padmavati had to avenge for her son Vrish and baby sister Uruvi. Uruvi had to endanger the life of her baby girl for the sake of Vrish and to hurt Bhagdutta. Even the shy and quiet Supriya had to prove her capabilities by killing two demons named Binaydutta and Bijaydutta. For their courage, strength and fierceness those three wives of Karna would be remembered for ages. Since that war.
......................