Chapter 101: Supriya warned Karna not to fight against Pandava!!

Story Unfolds :

At a small bedroom chamber of Anga: At midnight:

A beautiful girl was seen sleeping on a big mahogany bed. Yet her sleep was not peaceful. She was seen flinching uncomfortably. She was dreaming something unusual. She was none else but Devi Supriya herself, the heroine of our story.

She saw a girl running behind a duck happily who was running before her in wobbly legs. She was laughing now aloud but did not try to hurt it or grab it. It seemed as if they were playmates since childhood. Just like the stranger girl at Kailash and her dear cab name Mrigashira.

The place was quite peaceful. The big trees were seen here and there. The fruits were seen to hang from them. The wild and domesticed animals were seen running happily. The birds were seen chirping. The animals were dancing along with humans. There peace remained within humans and animals. The atmosphere was gloomy yet soothing as gentle breeze of air was passing by.

The place was secluded. It had a small Hut. A mountain range was to be seen behind. It meant the place was over some mountain top.

Supriya tried to concentrate on the face of the girl in vain. Her long hair had fallen over her face in such a way that she could not be able to see her face. Yet her sweet river like voice was so familiar to herself!!!!

"Dust, ruk ja na. (Naughty duckling, stop at once. It is my order.)" She was ordering the duck with authority.

The duck looked back at the running girl and then ran straight towards the garden. She followed her blindly. As if she knew what was the duckling now planning to do!!!

"Syamntak!!!" The girl screamed by stomping her feet in anger. She was so angry on her playmate!!!

From somewhere near her she saw a young boy was aiming straight at the heart of her duckling. He wore the strange clothes. Unlike normal human beings. He wore woolen clothes that were mostly worn by Adivashi or tribes or Rakshak or demon class. His ears were also covered by the woolen cap. His face was cute with wavy hair flying in the air and two big brown orbs with Hazel apple in doe shaped eyes. His lips were full and pouty like a toddler. Yet his keen observation on her duckling proved him a skilful archer to the girl.

For a second the breathe of Supriya catched as she recognized the boy. He was an exact replica of her Vrishi or Vrishaketu!!!! But how could that be possible?!!!

 He was an exact replica of her Vrishi or Vrishaketu!!!! But how could that be possible?!!!

The stranger boy (replica of Karna)

The girl saw a glimpse of his face and with a shock covered the duckling with her own body. She did not want to get her duck harmed by anyone.

"Mere Syamantak ko mat maro!!! (Do not hurt my duck Syamntak.)" She scremed in pain.

The boy looked bewilderedly at her face for a second. Then he heard the voice of another beautiful lady. Just from his behind.