Chapter 78: Supriya met Vrishaketu & sons

Story Unfolds :

At a royal room of Queen: At Anga:

One girl was sitting placidly. She was thinking deep about the ratio of the success of her plan. She had nested a huge responsibility on the ablest shoulders of her two Nanads. Bhanu and Charu. But she did not get any news of it's success!!! So she was now feeling low. This girl had tremendous power of intelligence. Due to her own effort her Su had come back. Now it's turn of her Uru!!! Yes you all guessed it right. She was Devi Padmavati, dear elder sister of Supriya and Uruvi. In the Uruvi story you had seen that Uru had been broken up when Karna, Her husband, left her alone in the house of her in-laws and Bhanu-Charu had brought her in Anga. In reality they both had been properly guided by the intelligent Padma who was behind this master plan. She was at that time awaiting eagerly for the arrival of her Uru too.

   Devi Padmavati (1st Karna Wife)

Another girl was sitting at the mirror and trying to put on some makeup on her pretty face. She wanted to go to meet with her husband. So she had to do some makeup and put on some jewelry even if she did not like to do so. She loved to remain simple yet as a queen she had to be apt. She knew it perfectly in her young heart.

"Jiji, Main kysi lag rahi hoon?!! (How I am looking like, elder sister?!!)" She asked to Padma.

"Huh!!!" Padma sighed hard. She was not looking at the girl but was deep in her thoughts.

The girl looked at her Jiji through the mirror. She looked so very lost in her thoughts!! What was she thinking at this very moment?!! She did not know that a bit!!!

 She looked so very lost in her thoughts!! What was she thinking at this very moment?!! She did not know that a bit!!!

     Devi Supriya (2nd Karna Wife)

"Jiji!!!" She called for her elder sister who seemed absentminded to her.

"Huh!!!" Padma sighed again. Deeply.

Her sister, our heroine, Devi Supriya, turned back and faced her Jiji who was now sighing every now and then like a school kid. What happened to her?!!! She had to talk to her. About bringing back Uruvi. Yet she was now lost in her thoughts!!! She made a face of dissapointment. What she did not know that her Jiji had already made a plan to bring Uruvi to them!!! You can see how alike those two girls were in hearts and souls!!!