Chapter 28: Supriya maid in Marital Abode!!

Story Unfolds :

One woman was looking at the door front in worried face. She was not a bit happy with the current situation. Her elder son had married once more when he was going to become father for second times. He should give his whole attention to his wife. His first wife. But no. He had remarried. Due to the stupid vow to his best friend or Param Mitra Duryodhan. You guessed right. She was Radhama, mother of Karna. She was his Forster mother yet more than his biological one. She had adopted him when even his own mom had left him to die.

      Radhama (Mother of Karna)

A girl of sixteen was entering into the premise. She tiptoed through the gate but stopped abruptly by seeing her stern face. She lowered her head to the floor. She knew her mother-in-law had every right to be upset on her. She had taken longer times to bath. In the river. She was the heroine of our story. Devi Supriya.

                         Devi Supriya

                         Devi Supriya

She clunged the Diya or light tightly in her hands. To hide her emotions. She even bit her lips. In nervousness. She knew her every excuses would not be acceptable to her stern mother-in-law.

"Kahan gayi thi pratkal ki samay?!! (Where did you go at morning?!!)" her mother-in-law asked her. In cold tone.

She lifted her eyes to her Saas but she then immediately lowered it. She had no desire to make her more angry.

"Chup kyun Ho?!! Kahan gayi thi?! Avi tak haat ki mehendi Tak Nahin uttari aur chali gayi Mahal se bahar!! Yeah bhi nahin janti ki Bibah ki uparant 15 din ghar se nahin nikalte?!! (Why so silent?!! Why don't you tell me where had you gone?!! You are newly Wed and still behaving like a virgin!! Don't you know that within fortnight of the marriage girls are not allowed to roam in the roads!!)" Her mother-in-law snapped at her.

She remained silent. Her head was still lowered to her chest. This girl had never learned to snap back at her own elders.

"Kahin yeah Kalinga ka guptachar toh Nahin?!! Sambabta hamara rajya ka koi gupt samvad dene gayi hogi!! (I think perhaps she is a spy of Kalinda. Sent to us. So she went to give some secret news to her state.)" Sulochana opened her foul mouth for the first time and added "Dekhiye na Rajmata Iski haat main dipak hain. Koi sanket de Rahi hogi. Kisi ko. (See she is still holding a light. She must be giving some signal. To someone.)" Then she nodded her head innnoecently.