Chapter 26: Karna's absence on Wedding Night!!

Story Unfolds :

At an empty Royal Court of Anga:

One man of early 24 (you can call him as a boy) was seen sitting uptight on his own throne. He was caressing the arm rest of it with his right palm. God only knew what was he thinking in mind!! This throne!! It needed some sacrifices!!! He was giving it from the very beginning!!! As a ruler!!! As a King!!!

His eyes were still vacant and lifeless. He had completed the greatest kind of sacrifice today. He remarried again!! For the sake of his best friend so that he could marry the desired girl of his own. Till now none had even think of that King of Sacrifice!!! That also at the time of his life when he was most happy man upon the earth!!! God only knew why his life was full of pain and agony!! Now let me introduce him to all. He was none but the main male protagonist of our story Anga Raj Daan Beer Karna himself.

                      Anga Raj Karna

                      Anga Raj Karna

His eyes were vacant but his mind was not. It was racing super fast. He was recalling the day when he was gifted this throne by Duryodhan. He was a simple boy with high dream to show the world his quality. He wanted to prove his mastery over his craft!! He wanted to be declared as the best Archer of India!!! So he challenged to the arrogant or Ghamandi Arjuna at the Archery Competition. But he had been stopped unjustly on the basis of social stigma against low castes by the Kulguru Kripacharya.

                Kul Guru Kripacharya

He saw pity in the eyes of Yudhhisthir and rejoice in the big eyes of his four other brothers. He saw hatred in the eyes of Bheem, supremacy, arrogance and pride in Arjuna, endless hatred and enmity in Nakul and indifference and negligence in Sahadev. He was in awe at that time and vowed not to be connected with this Pandava brothers in his entire life. He did not have any hatred to them. Just he did not like the arrogant Princes. Around himself. All of their sarcastic tone was still ringing in his eardrum.

"Are yeah toh Sut Putra hain!! (Oh My God, he is a mere charioteer's Son.)" Bheem's smirk with a glee. He hated low castes.