Chapter 45: Supriya stops Jayadratha!!!

Story Unfolds :

At a small Hut of Hastinapur:

One man was looking intently at the warrior idol that was now sitting in the small bedside table. It seemed so very familiar to him!!! The majestic poise, regal grace and the magnetic charm seeemed so known to him!!! Yet he failed to identify it!! Whose idol it was he could not remember that!! It seemed so very familiar yet his own memory failed to recognize it!! Why so?!! God knew that!! He was hero of our story Anga Raj Karna himself.

          Karna (Supriya's deity)

He sighed softly and went to his own Vijay dhanush. He lifted it effortlessly on one hand and introspected that. A string seemed loose to him. He put it on the floor by touching it in his own forehead. With deep respect. As it was a gift of his Guru Parashuram to him. Then he put the string over it. All of a sudden his eyes fell upon the idol too and with a jolt he recognized it!! He stood lifelessly for a second. The clay made idol was seen putting a string on his bow!!! Just like him!! He had narrowed his eyes to it. He noticed the same curve on the bow of the idol too!! He opened his eyes wide in deep shock!!! Then noticed the eyes!! Doe shaped hazel eyes!!! Glowing like two brown orbs!!! Just like his own!! It was his idol!!!

 He noticed the same curve on the bow of the idol too!! He opened his eyes wide in deep shock!!! Then noticed the eyes!! Doe shaped hazel eyes!!! Glowing like two brown orbs!!! Just like his own!! It was his idol!!!

With a shock he understood almost everything. Only one person could have the ability to make an exact replica of his!!

One name just came out of his mouth rapidly "Supriya". He knew it must be she!! He had seen his idol in her small bedroom chamber. In Anga. His heart ached tremendously.

He stood tall there for some time and then bolted out of the room. He had to find out that Boy!!! He should know her address!! Even Bhanu declined to tell him the address!! His last hope was that stranger boy!! In market!!!
....................

At a small House: At outskirt of City of Hastinapur:

"Mate, maine woh murti de di hain. (O mother,I have given the statue to someone.)"

A boy stammered to reply. He did not get money for it. He just gifted it!! To show his gratitude!! To that man who saved his mother's dignity!! He was Satya or Satyasen with whom you all had already met!!