Chapter 115: Supriya died at Karna's feet!!!

Story Unfolds :

1 Hour afo: At the same battlefield of Kurukshetra:

"Kisne mara unhe?!! (Who killed him tell me?!!)"

One beautiful lady was asking it in pain. She was dying inside. Her own body had left her. She as the shadow remained without her body. She was none but Devi Vrushali Padmavati herself.

         Devi Vrushali Padmavati

Her beautiful face was vacant. Her big lotus shaped eyes were reddish as she had always tried her heart out. Her round face was pale. As she was seen to nurse both of her baby sisters, Su and Uru, singlehandedly. Supriya was in coma while Uruvi in trance. it took deep troll on her own health too. Yet the loving and caring eldest sister did not complain a bit.

Her end or Anchal of the Red Saree was flying on the gentle breeze of air. It was torn up here and there. As she too ran to the battlefield informing her own danger. Her open hiplong black wavy hair was flying too. As she did not want to tight in the bun. She had no desire left. When he had left her crying she was sitting on the floor clutching her heart. She, as a loving soul mate of a Surya Putra, relized that today was the last day of him on this earth.

She sharply turned back and asked again to a second girl sitting in the floor. That girl looked like as if again in her trance. She was swinging her body and was seen murmuring some unintelligible words. In her minds.

She came forward and clutched the second girl tightly with her both hands and shook her violently. Then she repeated the same question -

"Bol Uru kisne mara unhe?!!! Tune toh dekha hain na!!! (Tell me Urvi who had killed him?!!! You have seen his face right!!!)"

The second girl broke up from her trance. She looked at Padma in the vacant eyes. As if she did not realize what Padma was asking from her.

"Bol Uru Bol!!! (For God's sake answer me Uruvi!!!)" Padma cried in anger. She wanted the answer.

                 Mourning Uruvi

Mourning Uruvi

She lifted her red eyes to her Jiji and stammered hard while saying only one word repatedly