Chapter 63: Supriya learnt of Karna-Uruvi accidental marriage!!!

Story Unfolds :

At another room of Anga:

Two youngest toddlers were now bothering their mother. Very much. They did not want to see her gloomy. A bit. To them their mother was their Goddess!!!

Sushen even winked to Prasen who had understood the gravity and then nodded his head slowly. As if he had known it from beforehand. They had decided to play a trick. To make her smile again.

"Ladoo mera hain. (This is my sweet.)" One of them told grumpily. He was the eldest one. Sushen.

Sushen (8th Son of Karna-Supriya)

Another boy outstretched his both hands to him. "Main chota hoon. Is pe mere adhikar hain. (I am younger. So it is my right to eat it.)" He told quite wisely. While nodding his pretty head dismissively. As if it was his own birth right.

Prasen (9th Son of Karna-Supriya)

Sushen snatched the ladoo from his brother's tiny palm and munched it merrily. Prasen made a disappointed face and ran to his mother Supriya who was lying on a couch near her window. She was looking at the rising Sun. She knew that was the time when her husband would go to the river shore. To pray tribute to his father Sun God!!! He did not enter in her chamber since he came back. He was ashamed to show her his face. He made a blunder mistake. He had again married. Accidentally. In his small life he had accidentally married three girls. First Padma on whose partings he made a blood line. When he had been insulted by Prayag Rajkumari Ashavari's father. Then to Supriya to whom he had done the same at their first encounter. At the time of the most famous encounter of them at the time of Bhanumati abduction. And now to Uruvi too. When he was so much injured. And more than that he had spent a night. In Uruvi's embrace. Even if he was hurt at that time and not in himself, but it was a big offence of that time. No girl should be touched by a man in her entire life unless she would lose her virginity and would be known as wife. Of the similar man. According to the rule of Aryavart. For his that mistake now Uruvi came in between Karna and Supriya. Padma had admitted Uruvi beforehand. So the problem did not arise in between her and Karna. But Supriya was not known of Uruvi. So it was a problem surely.