Chapter 83: Karna confessed love for Uruvi before Supriya!!

Political Situation of Anga:

After that day one month had passed away out of blue. The royal household was busy in preparing for the Anna Prasan and Naam Karan ceremony of the new baby Vrishi. Padma was seen to run behind everyone and to look after almost everything. In her very own eyes. The guest lists were truly unending. Even in the ceremony they had to call for Pandava. Karna was not in favor of calling them but he had to give up before the insistence of Padma. She was an intelligent girl who had Knowelage that if any war in between Anga and Pukeya would ever take place then they would need the able shoulders of Pandava too. He had to accept his defeat in front of her this appeal. She was right. The army of big and powerful Pukeya was known to march towards Anga at any moment now. They could not be choosy at this moment!!!

The political scenario of India was changing fast. The war between Anga and Pukeya was impending. None could stop it now. King Basav was so adamant to take revenge of his insult. He was not in favor of his daughter's marriage with a son of a charioteer. More of that Bidarva King evil and ruthless Bhag Dutta was provoking him constantly. He had to listen to him too as Bhag Dutta was his friend and father-in-law of his son Uruv, twin brother of Princess Uruvi. Bhanu Dutta, Saurashtra Naresh, was also seen to add fuel in this grave situation as both those Dutta brothers wanted to take revenge from Karna for the insult of their sister Sunaina. (See the previous chapters of this story where Supriya was accused to plan for the murder of Padmavati.)

The royals of Hastinapur was dubious To Help Karna as Devi Madirakshi, wife of Vikarna, was dear daughter of Bhag Dutta. So the Kaurava side was bound to remain immune. The King Dhritashtra was considering not to take part in the war. He did not want to be enemy with his relatives. While his royal court was against his this decision. Mahamahim Bhism and his stepbrother Minister Vidur were firm to help Karna in this war. So also his best friend Duryodhan. They wanted to take his side. In this scenario the involvement of Pandava seemed so much mandatory. Unless two more powerful states would not help Anga. Dwarkadhesh Lord Krishna and his elder brother Lord Balram, Mathura Naresh, would be on the side of the Pandava. Due to their relationship with them. Hence forgetting the sad incident of Sudama's death, Padma, as the chief advisor of Karna, advised him to make amend with Pandava. Hence to his dismay he had to invite them too in the ceremony of Vrishi.

Hence in this political scenario our story was ultimately taking shape.
..................................

Story Unfolds:

At a Royal Bedroom chamber of King of Anga: 1 month ago:

A man was standing tall calmly. He wanted the justification from his wife to call for the Pandava brothers. In the occasion of Vrishi's Anna Prashan and Naam Karan cerrmony.

"Ap jante bhi hain ki ap kya mang rahe ho?!! (Do you even know what you are asking from me?!!)" He asked her slowly. He was not showing his sadness to her.

The beautiful girl, to whom he was now seen addressing, smiled at him brightly and with a sigh answered him truthfully "Ham jante hain, Arya. Par yeahi samay ka chahida hain. Hame shaktishali mitra ki abasykta hain. Aur rajniti kehta hain ki Shatru ke shatru mitra hota hain. (I know it perfectly, my dear husband. But it is the demand of time. We need truly powerful allies at this moment. A war is looming on the horizon. According to politics the enemy of our enemy is our friend or allie.)"

He narrowed his eyes to her face. In silence he asked her to explain her this last sentence. He knew that a war was going to happen. At any moment now onwards.

She smiled brightly again and told him assuredly "Padndava Pukeya Raj ki Mitra nahin rahe ab. Panchal Raj Drupad se Pukeya Naresh ki barsho ki sahtruta hain. Aur ab Krishna se bibah ke uprant Pandava bhi unke bhi shatru ban gaye. (It is true that king of Pukeya had chosen Arjuna for his dear daughter Uruvi but she chose you. So you became his enemy. In the same way Panchal king Drupad was not in his good book too. After getting married to his daughter Krishna or Draupadi they are his enemies too.)" She came forward and gently touched his shoulder to add this "Toh huwe na woh apki Shatru ke bhi sahtru. (Then they becomes the enemy of our foe too. Right?!!)"