Chapter 66: Supiya met Uruvi!!!

Story Unfolds :

3 months later: At the small house at the outskirt of Hastinapur:

A girl was sitting happily and listening the nonstop banters of her toddlers. Prasen and Sushen who are arguing on whom their mother loved most. For no reason!!! Those two naughty boys wanted to make her smile and clearly they were successful in their this endeavor too.

"Maiya mujhse adhik Prem karti hain. (Mother loves me most.)" Sushen told by putting his both hands at his own waist. He stood in the posture of an warrior.

      Sushen (8th Son of Karna)

His naughty brother opened his own mouth in surprised fashion. He too wanted the title 'most loved son of Supriya'. He made a face and pouted his lips cutely. By glaring at his elder sibling.

   Prasen (9th Son of Karna)

Sushen winked at his toddler brother who made another dissapointed face. In reality it was a play to them both. But Prasen always hated to lose. He wanted to win. At any cost. Sushen always gave away his chance of win for making his tiny brother happy. He loved his brother very much.

But this time Sushen wanted to pull a prank with Prasen. He arched his left eyebrow slightly in amusement and blinked his eyelids slowly. To mock his dear younger sibling. Prasen got very offended. And lifted his tiny arms to smack his elder brother and ran to him. To hit him. Sushen was Alert. He ran away. Prasen followed him. To catch him.

Supriya was looking at their childish play and laughing merrily. Her day and night was filled up with these two naughty boys mischiefs. She attended the 'God Varai' of Ashavari and then took shelter in her secluded house. At the outskirt of Hastinapur. She did not want to be a burden over her dear in-laws. She was able to earn her own livehilhood. By selling the sculptures. To the Palace of Hastinapur. To her sisters Bhanu and Charu. She had no limitation of money. She was happy but not satisfied. Her heart ached for him!!! He must be angry on her!!! She did not want to face him!! Not now!! Not ever!! She did not know that soon she had to face her husband Karna!!! In this same house!!!!