Chapter 29: Conspiracy against Supriya!!!

Story Unfolds :

At a secret chamber of Anga:

A woman was smiling crookedly. She got the desired news. Not one but two. One was her arch enemy was in the deathbed. Her arch rival was none but Vrushali Padmavati who was now bedridden after her miscarriage. Her condition was not good. She was now sinking. The second news was, she had received an instruction from her master who wanted to use this chance in his favor. He wanted to poison the queen of Anga and wanted to put the entire blame on the naive unfortunate Princess of Kalinga. He wanted to kill Padmavati and wanted to captivate Her dear younger sister Supriya as her murderer. The plan was going to be successful as the King of Anga felt overwhelmed by the current situation of loosing his second child and at the verge of loosing his dear wife. It was a natural thing for him. Any loving and caring husband would feel like him. Karna was no exception. But Karna's mother, Radhama, fell under the trap. In her hatred towards Supriya she was playing as a pawn in the hands of this evil duo. This woman and her own master whose identity would be revealed later.

"Pranipat (Bow to you), Devi."

A guard bowed to the woman who looked at him smugly. It was to her advantage that Kotowal or Mayor of the capital Charusheel was under her fingers. He was so smitten by her that it was easy for her to mould him. The guards were all his own who were now helping him unwillingly. They did not want to betray their young King but were scared stiff. For the sake of their lives. Charusheel had been threatening to behead them. For any mistake.

"Sambad kya hain?!! (What is the news?!!)" She asked the guard. In her cold voice. Unlike her real one.

"Sambad shubh nahin hain. Raj puri main hahakar mach gaya hain. Hame gyat huwa hain ki Maharani ki halat kuch thik Nahin hain. Hastinapur se Visag Raj Tathacharya ko leke Kumar Duryodhan Swayam pradhar rahe hain. (News is not so good. The whole palace is mourning. The health of our queen is not stable. From Hastinapur the world famous royal doctor and the cousin brother of Kripacharya, Shriman Tathacharya is coming. The Prince of Hastinapur, Duryodhan has been accompaning him.)"

"Hmm." She snorted aloud and then gave him a bag full of gold while now adding this "Murkh, yeah toh bahat subh samachar hain. Isse adhik aur koi sambad Shubh ho hi Nahin Sakta. (Fool, this is the good news. Actually the best news I ever have. No news can be best than that. Till now.)" Then she dismissed him.

The guard looked bewildered but he with a curt nod of head went away. He did not want to stay before her. A bit. God knew what Kotowal Charuaheel had seen in that vile and vicious girl like her?!!

The woman came forward from the dark. Till now her face was not a bit showing. Due to darkness. Now it was crystal clear. She was none but the evil Maid Sulochana who was seen provoking Radhama against Supriya some days before.

                      Dasi Sulochana

                      Dasi Sulochana

In reality she was herself a Guptachar or spy from the another state named Saurashtra.  It's King was Narakasur Son Bhagdatt. Bhagdatt planted her here to fetch important news of this new state. He had an ulterior motive. He wanted to destroy Karna and to have his state. He wanted to make Anga and Kalinga foe of each other. So that these two neighbors could fight against each other forever. King of Kalinga Chitrangad had no sons. Just two daughters. One legitimate and one illegitimate. Bhanumati and her sister Supriya. These two sisters now were married to Hasrinapur Prince Duryodhan and Anga Raj Karna. But in the current situation the enmity between Karna and Chitrangad were not possible. Chitrangad would not go against Karna as he was his son-in-law and husband of Supriya. So the evil Bhagdatt made anorher evil plan. To provoke both Karna and Supriya's father Chitrangad. He wanted to kill Padmavati and put the blame on her baby sister Supriya that would surely infuriated Her father. And Karna would be heart broken too as he was more attached to Padma than Su. The news would fueled in the anger of two states and made them forever enemy. Of each other. And if Padma would die and Supriya was accused, held captive or declared guilty for her this death, then both the masses of Anga and Kalinga would jump on each others' bones. That would make the evil plan successful.