Chapter 68: Karna angry on Supriya!!!

Cantory Unfolds:

At the Royal Court of Anga:

A man was sitting upright in his big lavishly decorated throne. By putting his both hands on the arm rest. His body was here but his mind was now racing fast. He had looked calm and composed in nature while he was not like so. He put on a mask on his face and he truly knew how to carry it in front of his masses. He had came a long way. To be here. He was a simple boy with big dream. To prove his mettle. He faked his identity to his mentor. He challenged Arjuna. In the archery Competition area. He got many things. Anga state. His wife Padma. His masses. Yet he lost many things too. His parents. His simple life style without worry. His wife Supriya.
His happy and tender moments with his Devi!!! How lovely she looked that day when she was sleeping in his own arms!!!

He tilted his head to his left side. In frustration. Then he again started to rethink. He now was a ruler of a state. A flourishing and prosperous one. He knew that his people was in dire need of him. So he could not ignore their pleads. This dear son of the Sun God or Surya Dev had the knowlede that his own personal marital  problem had nothing to do with his these royal duties. As a King.

He was an urdent fan of Shri Ram of Treta Yug himself. Shri Ram Chandra had performed his duties as a King by abandoning his dear wife Sita Maiya. He ordered her to give the test of her chastity several times for the sake of his masses. Even if he was sure that his Sita was only his. In her heart and soul. He, even having complete faith on her loyalty and devotion, had to leave her alone. His this attitude was praised by masses. As a great King he was called as "Praja nu ranjak" or "loved by his masses". While as a good husband he never remarried again. He loved his wife tenderly. His duties of a King and as a husband had seen to be collided with each other yet he had performed them wholeheartedly. He abandoned his wife while cried for her in secret. No one saw his tears. This man was just like him. He also cried aloud in the secret while none saw him to shed tears. For his two young wives. Some thought he was stony hearted. Some had called him indifferent. Some hated him for his callousness and marrying young girls one after another. Even his Prime Minister Shounak was not in the favor of that two marriages. He had thought the decision of his marriage with Supriya and Uruvi were hasty and unjustified. What was going on over this man only two person knew it by heart. He and his first wife. His Padma. None else. Even his son Vrish was angry on him. For his refusal to bring back his Choti Ma Supriya to the state again. At that time Vrish did not accept Uruvi as his youngest mother. It took him some more time to admit her. As his mother.

He looked at the gathering of people who came to him to seek justice. A so soft sigh escaped his mouth. All had a need of justice in their lives. He too. But who would give him justice?!! His real mother abandoned him at the time of birth helplessly. He did not know his fault there. His second wife Supriya abandoned him ruthlessly two times. He failed to comprehend his fault here too. He was in dire need of Justice too. But none could give him that. What an irony of fate indeed!!! As a King he gave justice to all while he wanted it badly!!! For his sake too!! A lifeless smile appeared on his own handsome face. He felt overwhelmed.

He wanted to follow on the footpsteps of Prabhu Shri Ram and had always wanted to be just like him. He had to be a great ruler. For his masses. His own pain and agony should remain in the darkest corner of his heart. None should be aware of it. Yes you guessed it right. He was the hero of our story Anga Raj Karna himself.